Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HQ Ute

Im not shopping if a HQ v8 kinga ute that needs rust repairs and a respray will cost me a minimum of $12-15K
    BQZ

Hey Guy's, I've finally stopped using my HQ and now it's time to move it on since it only get's driven on the odd occasion now so would rather see someone get some good use out of it.

About it:

HQ Ute, 253, Aussie 4 speed (unsure of M20 or 21), aqua marine metallic, Body need some attention it looks tired, paint fading, clear peeling in spots… smalls signs of rust bubbling in regular areas, is through on the sills… happy to get photo's of all the area's possibly this weekend, it was used as a daily driver before i got my VZ. some parts in primer to help prevent further wear but have i do have a couple of litres of aquamarine paint, custom ally flat lockable tonneau cover, wagon rear bumper, Twin headlight front end (headlight rims not currently on the car), power steering professionally rebuilt maybe 12 months ago, horn not currently working think it just needs the contact spring sorted could be wrong, standard GTS fuel gauge playing up (oil pressure works just not fuel), have a spare however unknown condition gas one is fine, clock spare unknown condition, also gas tank check around 1.5 year ago (off memory possibly 2 years), Next Gen gas setup straight on top of 600 holly re-kitted to suit engine and gas, full exhaust with extractors installed around 1.5 year ago. new engine bay wiring harness, currently running set of 5 spoke dragways need a good cleanup, surface rust etc…, air con half fitted (original), have all parts minus compressor and dryer, also the condenser needs fitting, under dash duct and wires need connecting as well, bracket fitted to motor to take standard Sanden compressor. Set of GTS wheels, painted, anti theft centres and HQ GTS style wheel nuts with lock nuts no tyres fitted. All HQ Sandman interior, new full carpet, retractable seatbelts, Buckets, centre console, dash. Twin vent dash pad no cracks or holes, one of the best original ones I've ever seen, good door trims with 6X9 speakers fitted, currently no stereo fitted wiring there, may have a stereo to go with is, also the drivers side sun visor has a chunk missing out of it... and the glovebox/glovebox lid was modified at some point for a something... badly... i just left it for ones of those well get around to it job's... it still shut's and closes and functions.

Ute would suit daily / rolling resto.

Spares… electric dizzy and leads, brand unknown, was given it, was never used., 3 spare twin headlight rims to get a set fixed to make a good set, original non air con brackets, lenses, lights, wipers, new belts, centre console insert for auto, clear front indicator lenses, LED Front indicator set plus more I can’t think of I'm sure.

Am looking for around $5500ono with everything... only based on what I have seen around the place and what a few people have said, honest opinions welcomed, i have nothing to hide.

pm me or email me at nmann@globalskm.com for any interest.

Cheers
    Nathan

Price dropped to $5000ono

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Hey Guy's, I've finally stopped using my HQ and now it's time to move it on since it only get's driven on the odd occasion now so would rather see someone get some good use out of it.

About it:

HQ Ute, 253, Aussie 4 speed (unsure of M20 or 21), aqua marine metallic, Body need some attention it looks tired, paint fading, clear peeling in spots… smalls signs of rust bubbling in regular areas, is through on the sills… happy to get photo's of all the area's possibly this weekend, it was used as a daily driver before i got my VZ. some parts in primer to help prevent further wear but have i do have a couple of litres of aquamarine paint, custom ally flat lockable tonneau cover, wagon rear bumper, Twin headlight front end (headlight rims not currently on the car), power steering professionally rebuilt maybe 12 months ago, horn not currently working think it just needs the contact spring sorted could be wrong, standard GTS fuel gauge playing up (oil pressure works just not fuel), have a spare however unknown condition gas one is fine, clock spare unknown condition, also gas tank check around 1.5 year ago (off memory possibly 2 years), Next Gen gas setup straight on top of 600 holly re-kitted to suit engine and gas, full exhaust with extractors installed around 1.5 year ago. new engine bay wiring harness, currently running set of 5 spoke dragways need a good cleanup, surface rust etc…, air con half fitted (original), have all parts minus compressor and dryer, also the condenser needs fitting, under dash duct and wires need connecting as well, bracket fitted to motor to take standard Sanden compressor. Set of GTS wheels, painted, anti theft centres and HQ GTS style wheel nuts with lock nuts no tyres fitted. All HQ Sandman interior, new full carpet, retractable seatbelts, Buckets, centre console, dash. Twin vent dash pad no cracks or holes, one of the best original ones I've ever seen, good door trims with 6X9 speakers fitted, currently no stereo fitted wiring there, may have a stereo to go with is, also the drivers side sun visor has a chunk missing out of it... and the glovebox/glovebox lid was modified at some point for a something... badly... i just left it for ones of those well get around to it job's... it still shut's and closes and functions.

Ute would suit daily / rolling resto.

Spares… electric dizzy and leads, brand unknown, was given it, was never used., 3 spare twin headlight rims to get a set fixed to make a good set, original non air con brackets, lenses, lights, wipers, new belts, centre console insert for auto, clear front indicator lenses, LED Front indicator set plus more I can’t think of I'm sure.

Am looking for around $5500ono with everything... only based on what I have seen around the place and what a few people have said, honest opinions welcomed, i have nothing to hide.

pm me or email me at nmann@globalskm.com for any interest.

Cheers
    Nathan
    Does anyone know what happened to this ute

Thread Information