Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gay sandman

Sandman Guru
    If you put a HJ-HZ nose on a WB Sandman, just remove the WB tail-lights and fit HZ ones with chrome surrounds. Then the stripes won't look out of place. Only a handful of people will ever notice the lack of side lights and the WB water sprays, most will always be distracted by the stripes.

Banned
    Mate just stick with the WB bits. Real men drive WB's and the only reason they didnt make a WB Sandman was because they could not think of a stripe design tough enough to match the ultimate series in the HQ-WB line.
    Put em on and be proud man.

Learner Driver

gay sandman

ok ,i am going to stay with the wb front i say fukit ,im going to make it ????[wot if gmh made a wb sandman] but im getting rid of the front blanks i hate them ;looks like a very poor short cut'an put a chev grill on it with wb stato bumper an number plate holder.n make the under neath dam thingo look like xu1

Sandman Guru
    They prototyped / mockuped a WA/WB Sandman, but Sandman was killed off before the end of HZ so there was no way there ever would have been one. There was a WB BO6 (Ambulance pack) though, and like in HJ-HZ it was a raised specification van (and tonner).

Thread Information