Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Hamish's Hz sandman

september update 2013

Hey again been a while so another quick update, have now got a custom purple and black bench seat in the back of the van now will post some pics soon, motor has been stripped down and now been put back together as we speak.
    The 308 had some damage to the boars when we stripped it down,so decided to go ahead with the 308 rebuild.
    Will still be running the m21 box at this stage, will be upgradeing the Diff next year
    out of my head from what I can remember mods to my 308.

block boared to 60 thou oversized
    60 thou over size flat top pistons
    block decked and honed
    rebuilt 308 heads with crow cam valve springs
    286 crow cam
    crow cam timeing chain
    powerbond harmonic balancer
    edenbrock manifold
    650 holley carby
    msd pro billet distributor and coil
    top gun leads
    Gilmor drive kit

motor is still being put together as I have spent a lot of time working on it myself to save labour, block and heads were rebuilt from a machine shop which took 2 weeks getting machined,if all goes to plan motor will be put in next week
    for those of you interested In the movie I am in,it gets released on the 28th of this month Australia wide
    will post progress pics when I can ,hope to hear some feedback soon

hey guys its been a while but this is what ive been up to recently,motors all in running mint,upgraded to thermo fans and replaced the alloy radiator with the standard replacement one,runs heaps better and colder
    will try upload a few progress pics one day,but heres the motor all back together
    1375840_10151624615635899_1920526565_n.jpg
    148272_10151862598700899_1821081109_n.jpg

bogan
    tidy mate

Very nice, great work. I ran thermo fan's on my ute when I had it many year's ago, 253 4 speed, with air con. They were great, got a bit more power, and worked efficiently in all weather condition's.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Thread Information