Will the plastic polish bring out a decent shine Sean?
Will the plastic polish bring out a decent shine Sean?
It will polish the fascia up to a mirror finish if that's what you want Ian. I use it to polish up original gauge lenses to as new condition. The (No.3)heavy and (No.2)fine scratch remover are both creams and the (No.1) is a spray on wipe off clean and shine.
On that fascia I would use the fine scratch remover until you get the desired shine and then spray the cleaner. It is fantastic stuff, not overly cheap but you don't need much as a little goes a long way. I guarantee you won't be dissappointed with it if used properly.
This stuff is to plastic what Autosol is to mag wheels.....
4/75 HJ XX7 Sandman Panelvan ... Persian Sand currently restoring
7/76 HX Monaro 4dr 308 4sp... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell.. SOLD
3/77 HX Sandman Panelvan ... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell .. SOLD
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks