Thread: Hi all new to this so bear with me lol

Learner Driver

Hi all new to this so bear with me lol

Hi, just wondering if anyone could help me, I am have huge ongoing difficulties with my wiring in my HZ HOLDEN 1976 panel van, I cant get the indicators to work properly and I keep blosing the bulb in my drivers side headlamp, twin front, it s driving me nuts and any help would be greatly appreciated, thanx jason

Sandman Guru
    Jason

Problem is obvious. The HZ has suffered severe tachion radiation from the time travel required to make it a 1976 HZ.....

Just joking.

You probably have a bad 0V connection to the radiator support. There should be a wire from the 0V (negative) terminal of the battery to the radiator support. Add this or clean under the screw that holds it to the radiator support to get good metal to metal contact. There is another connection out of the harness over near the driver's side headlights or horn(s), a big spade connector, that goes under one of the radiator support bolts. Make sure it is clean underneath too. Also make sure the nuts that hold the indicator/park lights to the nosecone have good metal to metal contact as that is how 0V gets into the lights/blinkers. Also check under the dash that the black 0V wires are attched to the body properly.
    My guess is you have issues in one or more of these areas.

Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    Jason

Problem is obvious. The HZ has suffered severe tachion radiation from the time travel required to make it a 1976 HZ.....
    GREAT SCOTT!! Its probably the flux capacitator....

1.21 Gigawatts?!?!

sorry couldnt help myself hahah

Sandman Guru
    Nicky, time to play as I think the question may be answered. I may be totally wrong though, in which case applies.

Thread Information