I'd pretty much agree with Byrons choices right there. I was probably more interested in the Cookie Monster and Big Bird when the Van scene was on but those 3 are definitely the names that pop up the most when people are talking of the glory days.
I'd pretty much agree with Byrons choices right there. I was probably more interested in the Cookie Monster and Big Bird when the Van scene was on but those 3 are definitely the names that pop up the most when people are talking of the glory days.
Definately Alley Cat!! Can anyone remember Foxy Lady?![]()
HX L31 Sandman - Papaya
LX SLR5000 - Aquarius
Sleekline Ski Boat - Silver/White
I remember Shady Lady, I think it was a near stock 6cyl HJ Sandman with fluffy dice and a mural (more than that but you get the drift!)
Does anyone remember Lace and Whisky, it was owned by Tommy Dabbs from the blue mountains, and there was a black HQ van owned by blue mountains sign writer Rowan Wilson, His brothe Steve built the hunchback,which was a HG monaro with a HG van grafted onto its rear,
Lace & Whisky
Lace & Whisky.JPG
Was the other one called Witch Queen??
BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman
Witch Queen
Witch Queen.JPG
BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman
Shady Lady 2
Shady Lady 2.jpg
Hunchback
Hunchback.JPG
Shady Lady 1
Shady lady 1.JPG
BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman
Original Foxy Lady
Foxy Lady Original.jpg
Alley Cat
Alley Cat.JPG
Rebuilt Foxy Lady
Foxy Lady.jpg
BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman
Geez agro, you must be as old as me.![]()
HX L31 Sandman - Papaya
LX SLR5000 - Aquarius
Sleekline Ski Boat - Silver/White
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks