Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: State Titles... Oct 23rd 2011 Carribean Gardens....

State Titles... Oct 23rd 2011 Carribean Gardens....

hey all... for those that would like another just van show.... this is a good one, we also have trophies for interstate attendees.... LMK if you'd like further details... and yes, we are going to Perth for next year's Van Nats... we're driving over, some may be going on car transporters, some driving, others coming back on the train, we can pick up S.A.'s on the way through too......

BUGGER, WON'T LET ME EDIT THE THREAD... IT'S ACTUALLY OCTOBER 23RD... THE SUNDAY....

thanks
    Maz
    Last edited by Mazdragon; 09-05-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Latest news is that the Chrysler club has been booked for the same day with a show... so we should get a huge crowd coming to look at Chryslers and panel vans. You can let us know at vannats@live.com.au if you're coming or rock up on the day. If you need further info, call Ian Stephens, number is on the attached flyer. Attachment 2150 (hope the attachment works).
    it's here and I love it!!

firstly.... vannats@live.com doesn't work anymore... they stuffed my password and since i didn't set up the account, they won't let me change the password.... am investigating how to sort it....
    Secondly, Chrysler Club won't be joining us - seems management at Carribean Gardens got the dates wrong and the Chrysler Club will be there this weekend, not the weekend after with us.... (that's if the dates aren't totally stuffed up....!).
    Should be a great day, some from interstate, lots of victorians coming too..... woo hoo!!

Next Sunday folks.... weather should be good, forecast today for Sunday is 27deg C, possible shower later in the day... since they can't get tomorrow's weather right...we're not toooooooo worried.....

5 more sleeps to the titles.....

So what do I do? Do i need to enter the car to park it up with the other Millennium vans even though its not worthy of being judged as its stock?
    Never been to one of these before...

Damn it, i dont think i'll be able to make it Sunday...have a guitar clinic to go to :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdragon View Post
    hey all... for those that would like another just van show.... this is a good one, we also have trophies for interstate attendees.... LMK if you'd like further details... and yes, we are going to Perth for next year's Van Nats... we're driving over, some may be going on car transporters, some driving, others coming back on the train, we can pick up S.A.'s on the way through too......

BUGGER, WON'T LET ME EDIT THE THREAD... IT'S ACTUALLY OCTOBER 23RD... THE SUNDAY....

thanks
    Maz
    sorry Maz I didnt read this thread because I knew we wouldn't get there, but now I have and have fixed your heading, so now you can edit your thread...have a great weekend, and say hi to all of the people we met....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

A great day had by all. After yesterdays miserable Melbourne weather... it turned the sun and warmth on for us. approx. 28 vans, 1 ute and a sedan with a teardrop caravan... Everyone had a good time catching up, shopping at the market and there was a huge number of public viewing the vans.... lots of good comments, compliments and general chat. Thank you to the organisers and we'll be doing it again next year. So pencil in a middle weekend in October 2012. Will let you know the dates as soon as I do.
    Thanx Maz

Thread Information