Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotto

Quote Originally Posted by agr071 View Post
    Nah, don't like the HQ dashes.

I agree too not my cup of tes either

Prefer the HQ flutes over the HJ flutes though.
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Sandman Guru
    Saw this today near Maccas at Kurri.

If original it is another 308 TH400 HOLDEN, this time a HX. It was a bench seat. Didn't look any closer. Paint is like a Candy Apple red but in green.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HK1837; 29-05-2011 at 01:05 PM.

It's got the little tailgate windows as well.
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Sandman Guru
    Nah, don't like the HQ dashes.
    I'd rather change the dash steelwork than the plenum/cowl. Unless it is rusty there and needs repair anyway!

Info

So did you get some info on it???
    Well Huh Huh, did ya??????????

--- Updated ---

I like the HQ front. Wonder if i should put one of these on my HJ to be different???
    On the way to the yard the guys were out the front so I stopped in for a chat, he is partly restoring, the panel, and paint work complete, but it will be a summer nats type of thing, he told me it won't be registered, as very illegal, he races it, and it currently has a blown up motor, he has one to put in worth squillions, when I asked could I get tag numbers for Byron, he said a guy from Newcastle has them already called Byron, so no need for me to follow that through. He was interested to come and look at our van, and has just moved here from Orange, and brought it over here yesterday...
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Unhappy wagga wagga

i was in wagga wagga over the weekend visiting family and saw a few vans!!! didnt manage to get any pics tho :( one was a bright pink one with fluted guards and ladders on the roof, looked like a tradies van, was a hj i think. then i saw a white windowless van go cracking past jubaliee oval on saturday arvo while i was watching the footy, looked and sounded great!! didnt get a look at the front to see the model, but he had nice shiney chrome rims!!! lol

Bendigo

Saw a nice Kermit green HJ sandy in bendigo on the weekend. Had the side stripes and looked sweet. Anyone here?

Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    Saw this today near Maccas at Kurri.

If original it is another 308 TH400 HOLDEN, this time a HX. It was a bench seat. Didn't look any closer. Paint is like a Candy Apple red but in green.
    Kids tell me that's a leapfrog, not a spotto :errf:

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by mr sinbin View Post
    i was in wagga wagga over the weekend visiting family and saw a few vans!!! didnt manage to get any pics tho :( one was a bright pink one with fluted guards and ladders on the roof, looked like a tradies van, was a hj i think. then i saw a white windowless van go cracking past jubaliee oval on saturday arvo while i was watching the footy, looked and sounded great!! didnt get a look at the front to see the model, but he had nice shiney chrome rims!!! lol
    The pink one is a sparkies van, he's called Powerage but i can't remember his name, he built it up in the early 90's, there was also a white sparkies van around the same time and a HX Mint Julip with a chromed front panel, twin headlight.

--- Updated ---

[/COLOR]

The pink one is a sparkies van, he's called Powerage but i can't remember his name, he built it up in the early 90's, there was also a white sparkies van around the same time and a HX Mint Julip with a chromed front panel, twin headlight.
    When staying at The Rock which is just out of Wagga, and in our Sandman, some old mates at the pub were saying there was an electrician getting around in a sandman with stripes...so am guessing these are one in the same....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Thread Information