Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394

Thread: Spotto

Learner Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Vombil View Post
    love the saffron one mate. so tuff! Is that chrome yellow one from QLD? or was it on ebay? I remember seeing one exactly like it

Mate the Chrome Yellow one was on eBay earlier last year. A detailer guy down in Wollongong had it. The only thing I've done to it is clean it up a bit more, and buy some proper whitewalls for it. I've just got to get around to putting them on it.

wbute......mate you're probably not far from me. I'm an hour from Wellington too. The guy I bought it from had a stack of old Holdens (FJ's, HG's, HQ, HR van, HD Utes), and he suggested they were all for sale. He had a really nice 6cyl Belmont in that burnt brown/orange sort of colour (I can't think of the name) that looked totally standard. It looked to have minimal if any rust and only needed a dent in the nose cone near the left hand light pulling out, nothing major. I didn't get a photo of it though. I was talking to him about picking up both of them but in the end he was reluctant to sell both utes to one person, so the other one is still there. He did say he might "get around to doing that one up" one day but he wont. He's had cars that he's been doing up for 20+ years apparently. In the package we were talking it was going to work out at about $4k for the 6cyl, but I thought it was well worth that. If you want to catch up with him let me know and I'll send you some details of his location.

Dan

yeah I had some contact with the seller. such a small world ay. Im a massive fan of the saffron. What a sick combo! Like a brickies car - stinkin big motor, huge trans. Made for carrying the labourers and pulling a trailer
    BQZ

Thread Information