Thread: XU3 Sandman

Learner Driver

XU3 Sandman

Hi, I've just joined this site and was wondering if there is a sandman car club in Vic? Also, does anyone out there have an XU3 van?

Don't know about the Victorian part, but a mate of mine up here in Newcastle has a HX XU3.
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanXU3 View Post
    Hi, I've just joined this site and was wondering if there is a sandman car club in Vic? Also, does anyone out there have an XU3 van?
    Welcome to the site, there is no Sandman club in Vic per say, but there are a bunch of owners that organise runs throughout the year. I'l move this thread to the Vic section instead of the Oz Wreck Supporter page

Van Council of Victoria

Van Council of Victoria are the people to contact

I have copied this from a thread to do with the 2011 Van nationals held on Phillip Island this year.

Hope this helps, the person to speak to is Marion

For any questions or correspondence please contact us by email at: vannats@live.com.au or phone Ian Stephens on (03)9873 4838 or 0403 923 277 or Marion van der Minne on 0419 130 916

to the forum
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Thanks Jennie :Flower:

It would be great to have a sticky in each State thread detailing relevant club contact details.

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    Van Council of Victoria are the people to contact

I have copied this from a thread to do with the 2011 Van nationals held on Phillip Island this year.

Hope this helps, the person to speak to is Marion

For any questions or correspondence please contact us by email at: vannats@live.com.au or phone Ian Stephens on (03)9873 4838 or 0403 923 277 or Marion van der Minne on 0419 130 916

to the forum
    Maz is on this site.(Mazdragon)
    If you are after just a Van Club, there are a few to choose from that i know of.
    Just depends what area you are in.
    Diamond Valley Vanners,Wasteland Vanners just to name a couple.
    OR there is another forum which caters for ALL of Australia, but MOST are from Victoria.
    http://vanners.newforum4u.com/forum
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Hello.... it's me!! yes, there's a few clubs around Vic, but none dedicated to Sandmans. Most clubs welcome all types of vans. Depends on where you're located, we can put you in touch with a club. We are also at the mo (or should I say the current committee) is updating data for van clubs so we have correct info.
    So let us know where you're located and we'll put you in touch. Failing that, show up on every 1st Thursday of the month (except January) at the Hot Rod Rooms on Warrigal Rd Oakleigh if you're in Melbourne and you can meet up with a friendly crowd. Meeting start 8pm sharp, however, if you come a bit earlier, there's a BBQ happening out the back from around 6:30pm before the meetings. Hope to see u soon. Maz
    it's here and I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by SandmanXU3 View Post
    there is a HZ ute in hobart, two tees found one recently also,.................. + anyone with a non - Brisbane 1976 build + up factory 2 seater .
    "All correspondence must bear these numbers"

A mate of mine is involved in the club Wasteland Vanners, I could probably put you in touch with him, not a Sandman club though.

I'm in Wasteland too..... we're based mainly in Sth East Melbourne, but we join in everywhere... there's also REV club in Geelong, tho not terribly active, they mainly join in when we organise stuff. Our next run is "not the pabs pub run", i.e. off to Ocean Grove Hotel, but meeting up first with a cruise there. Have a look in VIC/TAS runs and you'll find details. If you need more info, let us know. The more the merrier!
    it's here and I love it!!

Thread Information