Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N67 Rim

surley only a single man is only aloud that many toys or a very patient other half

Quote Originally Posted by hj308 View Post
    Hey Ozbox impressive list of toys you have there, is the wb injected the white coloured one that has or is currently on ebay, have you done all the work yourself or did you buy it like that.
    Oh that's just a list of his vans...... If you ask nicely Greg may post some pics of his beautiful original HQ 350 Monaro and a couple of nice Pontiacs from memory.

Also helps when you own an old Holden wreckers...
    4/75 HJ XX7 Sandman Panelvan ... Persian Sand currently restoring
    7/76 HX Monaro 4dr 308 4sp... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell.. SOLD
    3/77 HX Sandman Panelvan ... Absinth Yellow and rusty as hell .. SOLD

http://www.44gpw.info/sandman-decalssmall2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hj308 View Post
    Hey Ozbox impressive list of toys you have there, is the wb injected the white coloured one that has or is currently on ebay, have you done all the work yourself or did you buy it like that.
    yes the wb injected is or was on ebay...

i actually bought that from a customer,he had spent a heap..40k over 10 years and at least half of that was with me...super clean van when he bought it from the original owner 15 years ago..
    very fussy with all the quality of items put on the van and work done so when he announced he was selling it and needed to move it quick i purchased it to either resell or if i cant get at least 20k for it i will be removing all the running gear and putting it into my muralled hq van..

Quote Originally Posted by abncraig View Post
    surley only a single man is only aloud that many toys or a very patient other half
    na not single..adult children and my wife understands ....

mind you it helps when she gets to go to europe every 2 years...currently there for 8 weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by Absinth View Post
    Oh that's just a list of his vans...... If you ask nicely Greg may post some pics of his beautiful original HQ 350 Monaro and a couple of nice Pontiacs from memory.

Also helps when you own an old Holden wreckers...

yeh,everyone wants my life and im prepared to sell it for the right money...

the 350 gts coupe is on ebay at the moment...

Gas On

GTS Rim

Gday,

Now... can someone post a pic up of a GTS rim.

Cheers

Look at the Pics I put up of either Todays Activity or Dave's madeira Van....it has GTS rims on it....and one of the pics is huge coz I didn't know how to do them when I put the pic up.....:confused:

Gas On
    Gday,

Thanks for answering my question, Jennie. I'll check it out.

Cheers

Got one that came with my HZ sandy ute i will post a pic if you get stuck... if any one can help me with another 3that would be great..
    i can even swap for a full set of commodore sl/e rims i bought ..they were advertised as 14" but when i got them home i realized they are 15" oh well
    HJ XX7- L31-M21 sandman windowless
    HZ XX7- L31-M41 sandman ute
    1955 Chevy Belair
    1972 Hq Statesman original Wedgwood with black vinyl roof
    1956/9 Custom Pro street Pickup .. Blown 407 suicide doors tilt front ..
    1956 210 sedan
    1982 Wb windowless Panelvan ..
    1970 Ht Kingswood original 186

Rim

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
    Got one that came with my HZ sandy ute i will post a pic if you get stuck... if any one can help me with another 3that would be great..
    i can even swap for a full set of commodore sl/e rims i bought ..they were advertised as 14" but when i got them home i realized they are 15" oh well
    Maybe able to help you with one....Rodney will have a look next time he is out at the farm....it will even have the original tyre on it...as it was the spare from our Origninal Sandman.....We know it is there, but finding it is another matter.....

Thread Information