Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    Vombil is out stalking again! Did you ever find that backyard haul in the Western suburbs of Melbourne via googlemaps?

Hahah nar too far away. My commitment to the search for rust buckets is diminishing. Might sell up like Adzy and just keep one or two or buy restored.
    BQZ

Quote Originally Posted by Vombil View Post
    Well my good friend ;) do i have some rusty old holdens to put in your shed!
    With a 180sqm shed I'd imagine you will be doing a fair bit of your resto @ home. Looking forward to some pics!

oh and i saw your VZ Van on marmion ave the other day. looks tidy dude
    Would not of been me on marmion ave i have been at work for the last two weeks but yes the shed is good. I have only just started setting it up with a good work bench, tool cabinets etc. The hoist should be in next week which will be a wiiner!

The wife is a little worried i am going to move into the shed haha

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    I don't know how you guy's do it, but I'm glad you do, it keep's the country going. My son in law work's two on and one off, I could never have done it. The shift work I did finished me off, but working away would be worse for sure.

Cheers.
    Yeah i have been doing it for over 10 years now, it is difficult at times but I am locked in at the moment as i am to used to the time off especially the 4 weekers.

I tried an office day job but just couldnt handle driving in peak hour traffic everyday!!
    Last edited by Blocker; 01-12-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    HZ Sandman 11/77 (Panama Green, DX5) Wanted QR904784
    VZ Maloo Panelvan (Black, GTO front)

I'm from: Melbourne Australia
    I found mySandman website: Google (car: unfinished project in Canberra)
    For a living I: work for a power rental company
    The best film I've ever seen is: Forrest Gump
    I'm currently listening to: Muse
    The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Drive my Sandman which is being restored.
    Something I'm really proud of is: my garage

Quote Originally Posted by damienengland View Post
    I'm from: Melbourne Australia
    I found mySandman website: Google (car: unfinished project in Canberra)
    For a living I: work for a power rental company
    The best film I've ever seen is: Forrest Gump
    I'm currently listening to: Muse
    The thing I'd like most to do, right now, that I haven't done is: Drive my Sandman which is being restored.
    Something I'm really proud of is: my garage

Welcome to mySandman. There is a lot to do here and plenty to share and learn hope you enjoy your stay... and like all members please share photos of your car and/or garage we like photos.

Thanks Blocker

Ok, here is a pic of my garage and i have uploaded an album of my WB Panel Van project in the gallery area. Cheers

20131201_183117.jpg

That IS a shed to be proud of, and some nice bikes too!

I see you have some lighting in there, are you a lampy or is your shed a venue for the local pole dancers?

Haha. Great idea but i was going to use the panel van for that. Garage is dual purpose, workshop by day and club (for 1) by night. Spent the last few years sorting out a glass door fridge, commercial sound system and the club lighting you see. Much easier to hang in the garage and get spastic than troll around Melbourne's nightlife. Looks something like this at night.

20130714_201008.jpg

Cruiser
    hey wheres all the sandy vans and utes in melb do you boys ever meet up is their a club has any one got hz super mint i can take some photos please

Learner Driver
    gday everyone a newbie for dome reason i cant register on via my email acc but went thru fb and now im my missus lol anyhow was told about this site by a guy from work as he heard im looking for a van no fords but the real deal as I had kids my toys disappeared but now im searching again for the ultimate and memoriable pv that I had when I was 17 to 20 so hope I get accepted and Im looking for a ridgy didge sandman to own and also if any projects i look at as well for our young fellas to build up yill they can drive cheers muna

Welcome to the forum bud good sandys are hard to find there is a west aussie member that has a HX for sale i think
    cheers gene.

Thread Information