Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Introduce yourself to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo View Post
    You wouldn't be saying that if it was an everyday car and you had to work on it! Some say Mo-par or No-Car!, Each to their own. I'm more like Max and happy for them all. But I have the heart of the Lion.
    Would like me a DB9 but I know it's a toy, not reliable affordable transport.
    The Astons are the only Pommy cars I like. I don't own enough oil drip trays to own a Jag or Morris. Got to agree the Holden's have always been good bang for the bucks. I just wish I had the money to buy a couple of DB5s when I was younger, demanding big coin now. Its surprising how some cars are very easy to work on when you get to know the brand. Some cars look very daunting but when the covers are off and you know what to look for their like working on a Holden. I have done plenty of km in beamers and haven't had any serious issues. The few things I have had to replace are similar to a late model commodore replacement parts cost.
    Last edited by axistr; 29-07-2021 at 05:34 PM.

I forgot to add the other saying, "if you cant afford a Ford dodge a Dodge."

Thread Information