Is this just a kinger van with sandman options

Hx8wn70
    208052A
    1887 18v
    568 15950
    L31 m21 gv7

Built 9/76
    This has a gvw 2200
    Has gts dash courtesy lights and the centre console mount but says 3 seater on ADR tag
    Any info on this car be much appreciated

Cheers dan

Sandman Driver
    I think just Kinga, but nice drive line anyway.. still a nice ride depending on condition.

Sandman Guru
    Just a Kingswood van, no Sandman options (no such thing). Everything on it you mention is standard or optional on a HZ Kingswood. If it has console mounts and 3 seat capacity on the ADR plate then either the console mounts have been added or the body and tags aren't original to each other.

Welcome Dan

yer thanks guys its in prety good condition ive had it last 5 years sitting in shed i was young when i bought it spent money on it realised i should by a house before i go to much further im in better finacial position nowadays
    and have a killer shed which makes things easyer to do

yer i dont think its original tags because they are re riveted in chasis doesnt match and the car is actualy a ute they said it was chopped into and some ppl that have seen it can pick it was a panno but its got all the sweet parts gts dash,custom interior elec windows hj stato front with bottom grill injected 5l turbo700 and a 9 inch with detroit locker
    but yer not a sandman which i really always wanted but ill keep searching hopfully ill come across one
    thanks for the help

Thread Information