Thread: Oil Bottle

Oil Bottle

Rodney bought this oil bottle years ago and kept it safely. He got it out and used it the other day, for the sole intention he first bought it...he must have colour coded the spout when he bought it with his original sandman.

HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Banned
    Nice one! Don't drop it though! hard to find now in glass. I had a glass baby bottle that mum fed me with. Used it for years to measure two stroke oil. I dropped it a couple of months ago and smashed it. Was very disappointed.

haha we used to pinch them all the time to make crude smoking devices... :-S

Mauser
    “485650 HQ's cant be wrong...”
    “You don’t drive a Kingswood, you make love to it. That’s why nuns only drive Toranas.” - Ted Bullpitt

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Nice one! Don't drop it though! hard to find now in glass. I had a glass baby bottle that mum fed me with. Used it for years to measure two stroke oil. I dropped it a couple of months ago and smashed it. Was very disappointed.
    Rodney found one of those under a house a few years ago, I filled it with shiny stones and put it on the bookshelf, if you mend my hX clock for me I would be willing to part with it if you would like it....

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    haha we used to pinch them all the time to make crude smoking devices... :-S

Mauser
    what i waste of a bottle why didn't you just use an Orchy bottle like everyone else
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Thread Information