Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV - Puberty Blues in NSW

TV - Puberty Blues in NSW

Producers are looking for several Sandman (or general surf theme panel vans) for this TV show remake.

A windowed panel van is required to be sold to the producer.

All other vans need to be prior 1978 models and not in mint condition, they will be required for a period of 3 months in the Cronulla area.
    There will be other single day shoots available but will not be known until producers provide more info.

So let us know if you are keen.

... more information will be posted when I have it.

Oh your such a spunk Blocker....I do want to be involved in this project, but don't have a windowed van anymore, anyways, they were not windowed in the original....maybe we should by the HQ tradie which is here, and sell it on to them....ho hum puberty blues....brings back flooding memories....how times have changed thank god...when they originally made it in 1979 I looked good in a crochet bikini, now I need to be a mother figure....
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

You need to rough up the van a bit to get it on the show. 3 months is a bit long though. Would love to be a part of this but alas.

bugger me, i only just downloaded it 2 nights ago for the girly to watch

i was at the breach when they were doing some filming and we were going off at them for taking up all the space in the shop

wonder if they would use a wb if i made stickers up to look like side lights and changed the tail lights

sorry jenny but your wrong...the main van was a white hk with bench seat and side windows....i spoke to the company supplying the vehicles last week and laughed at him when he told me he wanted a windowed bench seated early van to buy..by early he wanted hq or hk ht hg...it gets smashed at the end and thats why they wanted to buy it..

Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
    sorry jenny but your wrong...the main van was a white hk with bench seat and side windows....i spoke to the company supplying the vehicles last week and laughed at him when he told me he wanted a windowed bench seated early van to buy..by early he wanted hq or hk ht hg...it gets smashed at the end and thats why they wanted to buy it..
    True that. Bit of a spoiler there Greg... I was really looking forward to seeing the last episode... NOT.

They can use mine for three months! It will save me som room in the shed so I can organize it a bit better!
    Don't want to sell it though! Unless he offered me stupid money of course! I'm sure Oz could hook us up with a benchy!

P Plater
    I'll put up my unmolested windowed HX......I still haven't started on her yet, but this may help finance the hardest part of the resto......the paint! and no......she ain't for sale. yet.
    More tothe point also, it seems many ex-shire residents do remember the aztec trim in many of the vans that were around Cronulla...
    http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/a...hp?albumid=109 theres all the pickies you need on there
    Last edited by mckackie; 02-07-2012 at 08:17 PM.

Will be a sad show on Wednesday night.
    The outcome doesn't look good for the Blue Pano.
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by agr071 View Post
    Will be a sad show on Wednesday night.
    The outcome doesn't look good for the Blue Pano.
    hopefully they use a some old wreck and filled her with bog and stripped the rest out

Thread Information