Thread: How to choose OBD2 OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner

stefcret

How to choose OBD2 OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner

Recently, my company wanted me to buy an OBD2 OEM CarBrain C168 Scanner. But I am not very familiar with it. Does anyone know about it? I looked it up on line and found one which may meet my need(like this). But I am not sure. Is the price reasonable? what is the general price? What should I pay special attention to when I buy it. Can anyone give some suggestion? Tks!! I will be very appreciated!!
    Last edited by Blocker; 21-05-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Dunno why you're asking on this forum. Not too many Sandman' came factory with an OBD2 diagnostic port.

Good bye spammer.

what us that in regular human language??

lol really surprises me why people waste their time spamming useless crap on forums

Quote Originally Posted by V6HQUTE View Post
    what us that in regular human language??
    Obd2 is a common "language" used in EFI computers to allow trouble code scanning and real time data on what the computer is reading from all it's sensors etc.

Spammers are getting smarter and there are a couple reasons why they exist and I'll run through them here so people understand.

1. The casual spammer is a person who just does it for their own enjoyment to waste your time and frustrate forum moderators and admins.
    2. Professional spammers are people who are employed by websites to post messages and links back to their employee site to build traffic so they can sell advertising, this is the most common form of spamming.
    3. Criminal spammer employ tools or programs to automatically send spam messages on forums or to emails so they entice you to click on links that will get personal information from you e.g. bank details, addresses or contact numbers etc.

How can you tell a spammer from a regular person?

Spammers tend to sign up and then post the same or similar message in lots of places on the forum at the same time.
    They ask lots of questions and provide a link to their website(s). This makes you want to discuss and answer their posts, which in turn increases the likelihood of someone clicking on their link so they make money from it.
    Their posts tend to be off topic or in the wrong place.
    The spammers English is generally poor.

Moderators and admins have some unique tools on the forums to identify a spammer, but your help in looking out for some of these guys will help the forum be free of these pests. You can click on the 'Report Post' and it sends an email alert to the mods and admin and we can hop on and ban them.

Thread Information