Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drifter sticker - early van temptation

there was only 338 drifter vans made all up and there was 1959 val vans all up If you find a drifter it should have A80 or A81 Options The cars do come up for sale I sold my old drifter 318 V8 factory 4 speeder, The numbers are from the valiant Info Base witch is run by Bill He has the list of our cars from VH to CM, If your trying to get a val of a val owner try not to offer him nuts to buy the cars, I am one of the val owners who has them sitting around I hear a lot of people talking about me and my collections but yet no one has came out with cash or asked the question of how much would buy that car, Im looking for another val van seems Parkes person sold the only val van we had in town my old Drifter can be got back but just a matter of how much coin will that cost me, With two cars under going full resto in to paint shops it might be next year before I get that back.........

drifter and sundowner plus hz sandman restos see MR sandman for sale good guy and more than fair price

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    there was only 338 drifter vans made all up and there was 1959 val vans all up If you find a drifter it should have A80 or A81 Options The cars do come up for sale I sold my old drifter 318 V8 factory 4 speeder, The numbers are from the valiant Info Base witch is run by Bill He has the list of our cars from VH to CM, If your trying to get a val of a val owner try not to offer him nuts to buy the cars, I am one of the val owners who has them sitting around I hear a lot of people talking about me and my collections but yet no one has came out with cash or asked the question of how much would buy that car, Im looking for another val van seems Parkes person sold the only val van we had in town my old Drifter
    can be got back but just a matter of how much coin will that cost me, With two cars under going full resto in to paint shops it might be next year before I get that back.........
    This would be the Val van that was for sale in parkes

http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...ht=Valiant+van
    HZ jasmine yellow sandman van
    HZ Madeira red sandman van (now sold to bigrob)
    HX mandarin red sandman ute
    HZ malachite green sandman van
    Married to Jennie285

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyHZ253 View Post
    This would be the Val van that was for sale in parkes

http://www.mysandman.com.au/forums/s...ht=Valiant+van
    Yes I seen it Rodney not a drifter van just a bog stock as a rock, What was your thoughts on the old HT Monaro of ours that the uncle left us when you was out at mum and Dads for a bbq with the car club ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Yes I seen it Rodney not a drifter van just a bog stock as a rock, What was your thoughts on the old HT Monaro of ours that the uncle left us when you was out at mum and Dads for a bbq with the car club ?????
    Mate it was good to see it out of the weather in the shed ,but I was very surprised to see a monaro in a shed owned by a family that is so dedicated to valiants, valiants ,and valiants.
    HZ jasmine yellow sandman van
    HZ Madeira red sandman van (now sold to bigrob)
    HX mandarin red sandman ute
    HZ malachite green sandman van
    Married to Jennie285

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyHZ253 View Post
    Mate it was good to see it out of the weather in the shed ,but I was very surprised to see a monaro in a shed owned by a family that is so dedicated to valiants, valiants ,and valiants.
    My uncle was the second owner and when he passed away he left it to the 3 of us boys to lurn to drive in 186 3 on the tree it wont be far away from a resto job will keep it stock as a rock, HT was fun to drive in the 90's when the cars where worth nothing........

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Chrysler-...ht_1575wt_1255

CL sports pack van on ebay now looks to have some rust but a factory 318 v8 nice ........

Thread Information