Thread: Hx sandman aquarius stripe color

Learner Driver

Hx sandman aquarius stripe color

I have a HX Sandman van replica I am currently in the process of building and I am wondering if anyone here can tell me which color stripes I would put on a HX Van with Aquarius paint. I know its only a replica but I would rather put the right colored stripes on the car. Cheers Jonesy.

Sandman Guru
    DX5 - Plum/Purple/Dark Blue. This is HX DX5 too, not the revised DX5 used in later HZ with bright-blue/blue-green/dark-blue.

Learner Driver
    Thanks a bunch. I remember seeing a site a while ago ( could have been this one now that I think of it ) that had all the paint codes and what stripe colors they came out with. Does anyone still have all the information? If so would they be able to post it on this forum? I only ask as I have a couple of mates doing utes that are looking at stripe kits now also. If someone has all the codes & matching stripe info and doesnt want to post it you can email me at andrew_@aapt.net.au. Regards, Jonesy.

Quote Originally Posted by JONESY View Post
    Thanks a bunch. I remember seeing a site a while ago ( could have been this one now that I think of it ) that had all the paint codes and what stripe colors they came out with. Does anyone still have all the information? If so would they be able to post it on this forum? I only ask as I have a couple of mates doing utes that are looking at stripe kits now also. If someone has all the codes & matching stripe info and doesnt want to post it you can email me at andrew_@aapt.net.au. Regards, Jonesy.
    http://mysandman.com.au/index.php/the-hx/decals

Learner Driver
    Hainzy, I know the color of the decals and there prefix. What I am after was the information telling you what paint codes had the DX5 or the DY3 etc...I am sure it used to be on this site many moons ago.

Quote Originally Posted by JONESY View Post
    Hainzy, I know the color of the decals and there prefix. What I am after was the information telling you what paint codes had the DX5 or the DY3 etc...I am sure it used to be on this site many moons ago.
    Oh yeah Ok. I think Byrons the man for that one. I think he has posted that info up before somewhere. If its only a replica though, i wouldnt worry about trying to do the correct combo. Id just go for whatever colour combo looks the best.

Thread Information