Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 inch Kidney Bean Mags

10 inch Kidney Bean Mags

G'day All
    I have for sale a full set of Kidney Bean mags, They suit Hq toWb. The back are 10s and fronts 8. They are 14 inch in diameter. They have tyres but very low on tread. The back rims are in good cond with only some light small marks, the front have some gutter rash but a polish with autosol will bring the rims up nicely.
    I would like to get $700 for them open to offers. Located near Dubbo NSW will put on freight at your cost.
    Thanks PM me if interested

Sandman Guru
    THose 10" mags are massive. Probably the only Holden they will fit is a tonner or Torana with A9X flares! I had some 15x9" ones on the back of a tonner and the size is awesome. Good price too if they are in good nick.

Yep they are big look good tho. The back ones are in real good cond, there is gutter rash on left hand front one, but the wheels are still in good nick for age. The buy price is to recoup my purchase price.

mw 3.jpg

14" x 10" US jelly beans on 74 sandman. Great for washing the roof .. you can stand on the tyres. (Hopefully the photo attaches)

Sandman Guru
    Are you sure they are 10"? Must be the low profile tyres and standard height suspension that makes them fit. I've had 14x8"on the back with 245/60/14 and had them scrub!

Quote Originally Posted by RAEME View Post
    G'day All
    I have for sale a full set of Kidney Bean mags, They suit Hq toWb. The back are 10s and fronts 8. They are 14 inch in diameter. They have tyres but very low on tread. The back rims are in good cond with only some light small marks, the front have some gutter rash but a polish with autosol will bring the rims up nicely.
    I would like to get $700 for them open to offers. Located near Dubbo NSW will put on freight at your cost.
    Thanks PM me if interested
    got any other bits other than the chassie mate, im in dubbo too, got a heap of parts and cars if you need parts

Yeah mate ive other stuff. Not all of it for sale. Depends what you need I have some hq stuff mostly HJ to hz. I've got a Complete hq sedan factory V8 and A/C. It's been partly restored.

yeah most of my stuff is hj-wb ive got 9 or 10 cars, got a few hq parts to, mainly interior, you dont know anyone that wants to buy a wb kingswood ute do you??

Not really mate your about 10yrs too late bud. When I was your age in Dubvegas WB utes were selling for more then when they were new.

where abouts in town are you? might be worth coming for a look next week when im back in town?

Thread Information