Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let the truth now be told!!

It's true.....it says so on a plaque thats on the moon at the start if "Independence Day".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hqgts View Post
    Personally i reckon they did land on the moon.... What i believe is that they filmed the moon walk in a mock set as a backup if they could not get pictures from the actual mission.... Remember every single american was watching.... If they didnt have pictures it would have been th biggest anticlimax of all time..... The americans were covering there arse an saving face
    I agree with that theory hqgts! Most logical thing to have happened I would say.

Sandman Guru
    There are pictuires taken from high powered telescopes that show the stuff left behind!

Man walked on the moon. It's just that people love to believe conspiracy theories, that's all. Over the year's since Neil Armstrong was the first to walk on the moon, the stories have become bigger and bigger. Just think of all the conspiracy theories if you were even born at the time.....JFK'S assassination...CIA was Involved, Marilyn Monroe's death... She was murdered, Man walking on the moon... It was faked, Elvis's death... He is still alive. Princess Diana... it was not an accident. People have too much time on their hand's.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Banned
    I believe it is just another case of the yanks using publicity to prove a point to the world. No doubt they did make it to the moon, but I believe that film was shot in a studio.
    As we are all aware, they have proven over the years that twisting publicity is one of their strong points. No conspiracies there I am afraid. Anyone who has been to the Pearl Harbour will have noticed lots of signs around the place reminding the world that WW2 started in 1941 after the Pearl Harbour bombing. The signs might not look so amazing if the correct year WW2 started was actually written, around 3 years prior to the bombing.
    I just take most of what they say and do with a rather large grain of salt.

Hey wbute,

Is that when the Yanks believe ww2 started or when they first got dragged into it with the bombing of Pearl Harbour!?

If they hadn't have landed the soviets would have been all over it, I bet the whole mission was being watched from Moscow (or wherever they have their telescopes)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seavan View Post
    Hey wbute,

Is that when the Yanks believe ww2 started or when they first got dragged into it with the bombing of Pearl Harbour!?
    When they entered the war, but they like to make it look to the casual observer that was when it started.

Maybe the yanks found this??

Last edited by Alien DNA; 26-10-2012 at 08:28 PM.

It was one of the greatest days of my life....9 years old, running home from school to watch Man on the Moon!

Don't ruin it for me!
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Thread Information