Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V6HQUte - Shed Thread

got myself a car trailer load of random parts yesterday near parkes for $200, which came with a rust lower stato rad support and standard support, v8 trimatic, bonnet, rought premier guards, full set of doors of a monaro, car seats(back will be lounge soon) hj premier woodgrain dash, premier dash pad, just random bits and pieces, got my moneys worth, also meet rodney and jennie, and saw there vans and a A9X torana, ive started fixing the rad support using to 2 i got yesterday, just for a spare
    this is all the stuff i got

before shot

unpicked the 2 sections off the lower to wire brush and rust treat, so it doesnt end up like the original

got myself a car trailer load of random parts yesterday near parkes for $200, which came with a rust lower stato rad support and standard support, v8 trimatic, bonnet, rought premier guards, full set of doors of a monaro, car seats(back will be lounge soon) hj premier woodgrain dash, premier dash pad, just random bits and pieces, got my moneys worth, also meet rodney and jennie, and saw there vans and a A9X torana, ive started fixing the rad support using to 2 i got yesterday, just for a spare
    this is all the stuff i got

Last edited by Blocker; 01-10-2012 at 02:04 PM.

got my guards back yesterday, there now gts guards have been stamped/pressed the flutes in, im fairly happy with them, they need touching up,i was expecting to not have to touch the flutes at all, but theyll look good when there on

just a general up date, bit more stuff high filled slowly getting there, to date one guard is highfilled ready to be rubbed and painted, the firewall, roof, both doors, cowls and rad support and passenger sill are also done ready to be rubbed and bonnet has been paint stripped

and to thing this was originally hq, with a mile less bog than first planned

heres my console just need a boot and shes good to go

also polished my ignition barrel and door locks, theyre a set which was great, another bit of the wb, still not perfect becasue the polishing wheels just dont fit in small spots but its not something you take a hard look at so itll be fine, i might paint it yet depends what it looks like in the ute but the original paint had to come off either way

Thread Information