Well, we are nearing the end..

Since my last post, I have finished restoring the "HOLDEN" badges and have also done an "RTS" one that goes on the tailgate... I redid all the colour and then clear coated over them. They came up pretty good for a first attemp, the RTS one took me 3days to get it good enough..

The badges have now been fitted to the car and look awsome..

I have been sanding away at the GTS dash facsia, it is taking soo long, but it is working so I won't complain.. lol

This is where it is up to at the moment..

It is almost done, but it will need a little bog to make it look good.. It won't be perfect, but it will be good enough..

I went and bought some parts off a guy that had a HZ kingswood sedan in the local smash up derby.. :( I got a full dash (dash pad, facsia, lower facsia and glove box) the facsia had a blank off plate over the radio hole and it was a US made one... I got a full set of HZ kingswood lights (headlights, taillights and blinkers) in good condition, 3 metal kingswood badges, 1 was broken :(... A full set of seat belts and a heap of other little bits and pieces for $50... I thought it was a pretty good buy..

I started to polish some hub caps for it aswell...

The car came home today!!! I got it parked and gave it a small wash just to get the dust and crap off it from travelling home..

With the tonneau cover on..

Interior with seat cover.. It still needs a little bit of cleaning up...