Thread: Narrogin Revheads

Narrogin Revheads

hey guys just out of interested if any of the WA guys are entering this year ?Il be entering my van and heading to narrogin on Friday,will be the 20th narrogin revheads,1st time for my van,please let me know if any of you guys are entering or attending, cheers guys
    kind regards - Hamish

P Plater
    Yeah mate we will be heading down with a couple of vans and a statesman . Its a great weekend Narrogin but needs numbers very poor showing last year people piss and moan saying its too far . I was under the impression cars were for driving . We come from Gingin 4 hour drive is half the fun

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Yeah mate we will be heading down with a couple of vans and a statesman . Its a great weekend Narrogin but needs numbers very poor showing last year people piss and moan saying its too far . I was under the impression cars were for driving . We come from Gingin 4 hour drive is half the fun
    awsome mate will hopefully meet you,il be hopefully parking up next to my mates sundowner so i shouldnt be too hard to spot,many sandmans comeing along?

im tossing it up at the minute. pretty busy with renovations etc but my buddy is dead set keen to cruise down in his HX Kinga. My van is deffo not show worthy!

If i go ill come say gday
    BQZ

P Plater
    We have 2 sandmans coming with us Hamish but there is always heaps of nice cars there . We dont have show worthy cars either Vombil just enjoy the drive meet some good people and hav fun camping on oval with mates

Quote Originally Posted by Vombil View Post
    im tossing it up at the minute. pretty busy with renovations etc but my buddy is dead set keen to cruise down in his HX Kinga. My van is deffo not show worthy!

If i go ill come say gday
    that would be awsome mate
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    We have 2 sandmans coming with us Hamish but there is always heaps of nice cars there . We dont have show worthy cars either Vombil just enjoy the drive meet some good people and hav fun camping on oval with mates
    ah too true,will be great to meet you guys,im heading up friday,hopefully try find you guys,my car still is unfinished with a few things but im going to put it in either way,i still have alot to do aswell,looking forward to a good weekend

Thread Information