Thread: More HZ stuff for sale on AussieV8. Good HZ 308 dashpad etc

Sandman Guru

More HZ stuff for sale on AussieV8. Good HZ 308 dashpad etc

http://www.aussiev8.com.au/sale-item...parts-vic.html

Text from message. Only posted half an hour ago. In Melbourne and cheap.

For sale 308 hz turbo pattern pollution engine rebuilt by rpm a few years back, although has had very little use as the car was rear ended soon after. I have had the intake off to reseal it and inside the engine is still like brand new. i have pictures of it and would happily remove the intake again for a serious buyer. complete engine with 4bbl quadrajet, electronic ignition, pacemaker extractors, sump mounts and all pollution gear etc. pretty much everything including flexplate, pulleys etc. open to offer but would like to get around $900

Also have a very nice light brown/tan (not 100% sure what color code) hz dash pad. would suit hj hx and wb commercials. in very nice usable condition. $90

Hz blank steering column, also light brown/tan (not sure on color code) complete, minus the steering wheel and i cannot find the key to the barrel (still looking). It was out of a t-bar auto 1980 hz. $60

I have a very nice black and silver sports steering wheel and boss kit which came off the 1980 hz. Its pretty much brand new. Looks like a momo wheel but its not momo. Probably best if i sms a picture of it to you instead of trying to describe it, but it will sell fast. $130

Chamois pinch weld to suit sedan and also sun visors in chamois. pretty worn and dirty but may be ok for someone thats got none. Offers

Hx kingswood front discs and alloy brake calipers $130

Ph Luke 0432141851

Pity the engine has been given a new number after the rebuild. Date code is pretty good for my Sandman. I suppose being Turbo pattern it was probably an 11QT anyway.

Thread Information