Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
Coool. I didn't do any work in my shed this weekend, but reading your thread made me feel like I did something productive
Hahaha Its all good man, I've done your share for you The past 5 days I have spent 12hrs a day in the shed, working on the ute and sorting all my spare parts!

Quote Originally Posted by mook View Post
Terrible Blocker!

Can't wait to see how you set it all up [MENTION=763]83 WB_Ute[/MENTION] I'm thinking of trying to stuff in two 8", two 6x9" and two 4" speakers and have the head unit/something similar hidden as well! Love to see some inspiring photos.
Cheers man, I'll chuck some pictures of the finished system up on here sometime But there are some pictures in my shed thread of the kick panels that I made up to suit the 6'' speakers and the head unit in the glovebox, the tweeters are in the dash vents now..
The 4'' speakers in the b-pillar were a bit harder to do, you have to cut a bit of metal out to fit them in there, but once in there they provide quite crisp/sharp sound just behind the passengers side

And I'm looking at trying to fit 2 x 10'' slimline subs down low behind the seats and an amp under the passenger side seat, all so its relativley hidden, but gives a nice kick

At the moment with the 6'' and 4'' it is quite loud in the cabin! The head unit goes to 50 on the volume, its that loud I've only gone to 38, and to be able to sit inside (without your ears bleeding..) it has to be 20 or lower hahahaha