Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 26th Annual Picnic At Hanging Rock car show!

Quote Originally Posted by Alien DNA View Post
    Cheers innuendo... Appreciate it. Although they look slightly grainy now. I remember the last batch of sh!tty pics you complimented me on, you said the ISO was to high.....that was set at 800, so I changed the setting to 400 and that's the lowest the camera would let me go. I'll get the mrs to tweak a few on photoshop and see if that makes a difference.
    Bloody camera....always the race car...never the driver
    Yeah you will get grain/noise trying to pull out details in an underexposed image. Also I'm working from compressed .jpg's and then compressing them again.
    If I had the originals, better results could be had. If they were shot in RAW format - even more so.
    What camera is it again? These images look like they were shot with a small aperture. Do you remember the camera settings?

I know they were taken in jpeg format....settings i couldnt tell you as ive returned it back to the inlaws. It was in auto mode. I'll see what can come from some photoshopping

Its a Pentax K-x...like this one....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pentax-K-...item3ccebc53ab

Now I can see my face allot clearer in front of the Bordeaux HX Should have told me to P O out of the way!!!

i went as i only 15 mins away, was way too big this year, drifter was great to see and that old holden van was next door to where i was working on saturday, nice v8 in it, need to get there really early to have a good look around

Quote Originally Posted by seavan View Post
    Now I can see my face allot clearer in front of the Bordeaux HX Should have told me to P O out of the way!!!
    Its all good mate, can put a name to the face now!! Next time you see a bald guy with a beard and a mySandman tshirt, buy him a beer

202 sandman

Quote Originally Posted by Alien DNA View Post
    Cheers mate! Yeah that Challenger was super clean, very tastefully done!

The 6cyl Sandman has had a respray...few paint runs here and there....few oil leaks but that just gave it character. Overall condition wasnt too bad. Didnt compare to the Bordeaux HX and Super Mint HZ Sandmans...they were truly spectacular.
    Hi Alien, the HX 202 sandman has not been resprayed. lts had a couple of panels repainted, other wise its an original car its done 214000 ks and has not had rebuild. lts an unrestored car.The paint runs might have been everyone dribbling on it. LOL. l hope to be a Geelong all Holden day. lf your there have a closer look.

Hey Christopher!! True survivor van......well done mate! Yep, i'll make it down to Geelong..hope to bump into you this time!

Great looking van,but even I had to look twice and thought it had been resprayed by the over spray on the blackout on the drivers side door. Nice to see a survivor and yes I think I left some drool on you van along with everyone else!

Thanks to Alien DNA for posting up a report on the sensational day at the car show...
    check the write up here http://mysandman.com.au/

Thread Information