Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: V Series van photo and video gallery!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandaro View Post
    Thanks for the pics. Looks like a great turnout, not only of the V series but old ones too by what can be seen in the background. What would you guess the overall turnout as?
    I'd say more than 150 Vans turn up along with other Street Machines. Seemed to be about the same turn out as 2015 at Bathurst. There was "a lot" of Sandman's from the 70's some real some not so much (but the spirit was there). I have started a thread on the 2021 Van Nationals <<< Clicky
    Selling HJ 253 Engine
    Engine Number QR718*** | 19M5 Clock Casting at 6 O'Clock
    19th December 1975 Suit HJ Late Dec 1975 to April 1976

Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing that thread grow too. Would have loved to get along but family commitments meant no go.

Learner Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo View Post
    Yeah it is basically number 1 after the Holden Mambo Sandman.
    Factory built 02/2001 it apparently had a few canopies early on as the process hadn't quite been nailed down.
    The next was the Delft Blue one owned by Matt & Mandy in 03/2001 also originally registered to FTP.

I control a data base for the V-Series and this one is well documented. Please keep us up to date with your ownership.
    Look forward to seeing some more pictures. Have you got it re-registered as yet?
    G’day Innuendo, first time on here after buying a HBD badged VY SS 6 speed. Have been trying and trying to find some factual info on build numbers and the likes of these vans. I live close to John Evans who’s helping with the rejuvenation of this one. Next year he’ll have it for a few months. Should come up pretty neat and it may be his very last one as he looks to retire. I’m super honoured to have John potentially doing his last van with me.
    I’ve found Street Machine issue online I’ve ordered that has an interview with John about his career and the V Sandman’s. Stoked to own one.
    Can I get some info from your data base?

Quote Originally Posted by SSPANO View Post
    G’day Innuendo, first time on here after buying a HBD badged VY SS 6 speed. Have been trying and trying to find some factual info on build numbers and the likes of these vans. I live close to John Evans who’s helping with the rejuvenation of this one. Next year he’ll have it for a few months. Should come up pretty neat and it may be his very last one as he looks to retire. I’m super honoured to have John potentially doing his last van with me.
    I’ve found Street Machine issue online I’ve ordered that has an interview with John about his career and the V Sandman’s. Stoked to own one.
    Can I get some info from your data base?
    Congrats on your purchase. Love to know more about it.
    Sure mate, happy to talk V-Series and also happy to talk John Evans. Actually here is John taking a peek at Innuendo back in 2015.

innerz_with_john_evans.jpg
    Selling HJ 253 Engine
    Engine Number QR718*** | 19M5 Clock Casting at 6 O'Clock
    19th December 1975 Suit HJ Late Dec 1975 to April 1976

Thread Information