Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas !! There, I said it.

Flamenco_not_Flamingo

Merry Christmas !! There, I said it.

Well, its that time that seems to sneak up on you with every passing year so I just wanted to break out the warm and fuzzies and wish everyone a great Christmas, hope everyone here on the forum has a fantastic time surrounded by loved ones and if that's not possible which I know from experiences happens, you mark the day as best as you can.

Personally I'm looking forward to the New Year so I can put some stuff behind me and hopefully plough into some good fortune and I wish the same to you people on here.

Forum wise, thanks to everyone for a making this an interesting year on here again and I look forward next year to being educated, to laughing, being incensed, being bewildered but most of all the banter between the good people on here.

Flamenco

Sandvan79
    Same, same. Had fun with most of you guys this year. Happy holidays.

Detroit.

Sandman Guru
    Merry Xmas, Flamenco has covered it I think. I drove near you yesterday Flamenco, had to duck up to Brisbane to pick up some bits from Ben. When driving past the Toowoomba turn off on the way back to Warwick I was keeping an eye out for all those Sandmans.

Have a good one fellas

Flamenco_not_Flamingo
    Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    Merry Xmas, Flamenco has covered it I think. I drove near you yesterday Flamenco, had to duck up to Brisbane to pick up some bits from Ben. When driving past the Toowoomba turn off on the way back to Warwick I was keeping an eye out for all those Sandmans.
    You would have been more than welcome HK, I would have shouted you a pony glass sherbet shandy, but I would have had to blindfold you to take you to the Aladdin's cave of Sandmans so you could gaze upon them LMAO.

Merry Christmas mate, take care.

Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    I thought I passed you mate. Never realised your HK was a diesel though. LOL
    Have a great Christmas HK and thankyou for you knowledge. You should charge for it.
    Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

Sandman Guru
    What's a pony glass sherbet shandy? XXXX or some other QLD beer?
    I was on a mission, just a flying visit to pick up and deliver some GTS327 & GTS350 heads, manifold, carbies etc. Don't trust Aussie post with irreplaceable bits! Was visiting 4 hours away from Brisbane so got up early and did the return trip in one go. Didn't even stop to check out the HJ at the rusty tractor collection up on the mountain between Aratula and Warwick. There was a clean looking unregoed HX ute parked up on the hill behind the servo on the south side of the road up there too, maybe 20kM or so east of the rusty tractor collection. Looked like Aquarius paint.

Sandman Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by davegmh View Post
    I thought I passed you mate. Never realised your HK was a diesel though. LOL
    Have a great Christmas HK and thankyou for you knowledge. You should charge for it.
    Speaking of diesels, damn slow pieces of cr@p! The overtaking lanes are so short and all uphill on that road from Brisbane to the NSW border, must have been 3-4 times i'd get stuck behind a truck and a p!ssweak 4cyl diesel especially the 2.5L ones. Get to the overtaking lane and the Navara or whatever would try and overtake the truck, as soon as they'd pull out from the truck's wake the headwind would see them go backwards and they couldn't get past the truck. One one occasion I had to go past the piece of junk on the inside so I could pass the truck before the overtaking lane ended.

bogan
    mary crismiss 2 evry1

thanks 4 all the help evn u flamdingo

Wally
    WTF !! That'll do me.

Thread Information