Thread: Hz Van

P Plater

Hz Van

What do you think of this van?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/canbe...an-/1019911255

"Hz panel van Body was blasted to start with before the small amount of rust that it had was cut out of it Painted in ppg panama green original hz colour Has reproduced screen printed sandman strips and large sandman across tailgate. Rebuilt 308 with L34 heads Stage 3 cam Rebuilt Rochester Motor has only done about 2500 Kms Rebuilt m20 4 speed that's only done about 1000kms Has power steer Gilmore belt 3:08 Salisbury New brakes all round with drilled and slotted front rotors Peddles front springs and shocks all around Re trimed in a light tan colour Yellow needle gts dash 15x7 Pontiac wheels with nos Holden centre caps Has factory air con in dash just needs compressor put on motor, pipped and gassed I had got all nuts bolts etc cad plated Sad to see it go as i have had it over 10 years and its a enjoyable car to drive "

$27,000.00

Last edited by Alien DNA; 26-06-2013 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Pics and description added

Very nice van doubt you could build it for that

Yeah,saw that one today you just beat me to the thread. Nice looking van not sure on the colour, price not to bad either.

Thread Information