Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should I Forgive The Mrs?

It's a rockin'
    I recently made up "for sale" signs for my SS torrie and then i took the car cover off it and thought im gunna regret this so i threw the signs in the bin but having said that if an Indy orange HG monaro came up at the right price the torrie would have to be sold. My wife is the one who tells me not to sell my cars .

Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    Wow! Not something you hear too often. Most Torana lovers secretly want a Monaro!
    Knowing as many Torana owners as I do, I agree this is pretty well true.

Hatch vs Hk munro....Please don't make me choose...

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Whoops better add that of course you should forgive her!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaft View Post
    Nah u will never get over it mate. It will away be in the back of ur mind every time you see a lx Torana.

Jaft
    Love the completely opposite answers one after the other hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HK1837 View Post
    Wow! Not something you hear too often. Most Torana lovers secretly want a Monaro!
    Strange that HK1837 would say that lol. That's why your not 8VD77 I suppose.

Sandman Guru
    I used to love Torana hatchbacks, it was the cheap way into a 2 door GMH vehicle. I had one as an everyday driver for many years, it ended up with A9X diff, brakes, crossmember and suspension, but it was only a warm 202 and 5spd. Was still pretty quick around Amaroo park though. Two things made me park it: getting stolen 3 x times and when I found my first GTS327. I only sold it a few years back, it sat up at my mate's place for many years.

Torana's alway's have been hot property..(with a few exception's)..for being broken into or stolen. Year's ago a good friend of mine had an original GTR, at the same time I had my HZ sandy ute. He couldn't use it as a normal car because it kept being broken into. So he sold it and made a profit on it in any case, that was around 1981. I sold my ute around the same time, and lost money because they were worth nothing.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Thread Information