Thread: Jimmi Hepburns HZ Supermint van NSW

Jimmi Hepburns HZ Supermint van NSW

Here are some pics, it was pictured in street machine a few years ago.
    i think its 253 4 sp LPG and supposed to be Windsor blue.
    Another one to make most of us all jealous of or primer patched rollers

"All correspondence must bear these numbers"

im not jealous...my primer patched sinbox has pink number plates and is chev powered....

i can also park it anywhere...

P plates

Very nice looking Sandman, love the colour

am interested to know when that pic was taken, coz my understanding of the laws in NSW was that P platers were not allowed to drive v8's of any description except Landcruisers with diesel v'8s....which was thoroughly annoying as we had to buy cars for the kids, as all we had were v'8s at the time.....

jennie,if it was in street machine a few years ago he may have just squeezed in before the laws changed...
    as for buying cars for the kids coz you had v8s the rta does exemptions for families that have v8s and kids that drive them...fairly tough but...:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by ozbox View Post
    jennie,if it was in street machine a few years ago he may have just squeezed in before the laws changed...
    as for buying cars for the kids coz you had v8s the rta does exemptions for families that have v8s and kids that drive them...fairly tough but...:eek:
    Hi Ozbox
    I paid $23 filled out a form at th rta, even stated No1 needed to drive our cross 8 to the mine with scaffold on it...he was on our books and had a group cert. to prove it...said we also had an xr8, but they said he couldn't have an exemption....it may have been coz we had already bought the fiesta, but he used to leave it in Wagga and get lifts home....hense we then bought the clapped out Magna.....absolute pain in the a...when we went away on holidays, and he couldn't drive us home if we had been ... oh well we have lived through it and they are still alive....

Banned
    Oh the RTA. They are tops.:eek: I now have to drive my truck a 220km round trip to get it checked for rego. Cant do it in the Doo anymore.

pits

And that would be to Dubbo, just make a day out, that is my excuse when the Jeep needs to have warranty done, go to Orange......all the RTA rules....I guess it is too heavy for just the garage....:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    Very nice looking Sandman, love the colour

am interested to know when that pic was taken, coz my understanding of the laws in NSW was that P platers were not allowed to drive v8's of any description except Landcruisers with diesel v'8s....which was thoroughly annoying as we had to buy cars for the kids, as all we had were v'8s at the time.....
    i think it is running a 202 4sp. it was a father / son rebuild i think, and 253 , 4 sp for it is there for later
    Supermint is one of the best colours, highly soughtafter in LX toranas too.
    "All correspondence must bear these numbers"

Thread Information