With the recent trouble on the site we discovered a number of issues, one of which you can actually help with.

When you create a new thread, please make the title relevant to the content as much as possible and keep it short.

Good Example;
HJ Sandman Tailgate Window
HZ Tailgate Window Replacement

Bad Example;
Busted Window
Help me I need to find somewhere near {insert location} a guy that sells windows for the back of my car

Good Example;
Tuning my Rochester carby
Rochester carburetor valve problem

Bad Example;
Engine wont start
Carby problem

The clearer the title the better help you will get and other people with the same/similar problem will be able to find the solution easier in the future.

Thanks.

----- Update ----

The job of a forum administrator and moderator is generally unknown, we try and keep the squeaky wheel oiled. Instead of us oiling the squeaky wheel we would like you (yes everyone of you) to be involved in keeping the forums humming.

How do I do this I hear you ask?

1. Follow the forum rules and guidelines

2. Help others in a positive way

3. Use the Edit Post button when you come back and want to update your thread if no one has replied since your last post

4. Post in the correct forum section, remember that the Showroom is for your car or your restoration project nothing else. There are other locations to post pictures of cars you see at swap meets, on the road etc. The Showroom is not one of them. There are plenty of relevant sections to post your content

5. If you want to quote several people at once in a thread then use the Multi Quote it is the icon to the right of Reply With Quote. Press it for post you want to quote

6. Finally create meaningful thread titles, so that people can find what they are looking for in the future.