Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3DCarClub HQ Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo View Post
    The 3D Object movie fails to fully load.
    All that loads is the thumbnail strip. Not sure if the file structure is right or it's no compatible with the latest version of Flash?

Attachment 10396

The images are on the server yet never appear in the player for (me atleast) and I tried 4 different browsers.
    I see the photos were shot last April and he used a Nikon D3200.

Attachment 10395
    Thanks Innuendo,

Apparently the site was being worked on this past weekend and may work better now. The photos were taken the weekend before so not sure what the dating issue may be.

Quote Originally Posted by buickzz View Post
    Thanks Innuendo,

Apparently the site was being worked on this past weekend and may work better now. The photos were taken the weekend before so not sure what the dating issue may be.
    Yeah all working today. Obviously something had changed recently. As for the date, that's the information in the EXIF data so that's what is set in the camera. I suppose if you can't be bothered setting the simple stuff in the camera your not likely to worry about the harder stuff! It's a real pity the images are blurry and the colour comes across all wrong and fluro.

Van looks awesome, very impressed. Is this the same Van from your avatar or a replacement? Tell us more!
    I've seen pictures of it before but I didn't know it was your Sandman.

manilla front.jpg

The avatar is me in 1974 with my new van on the foreshore on the Gold Coast (Miami Beach). Nineteen years old and a brand new Sandman - pretty sweet in hindsight. The new van is one that Byron rescued from the Gilgai wreckers a few years back (white van on trailer). It was a Sydney build early 1974 Sandman. I have since tracked down and spoken to the wrecker who gave me the owners name and address in Gilgai. The owner drove the van to the wreckers and sold it. The wrecker drove the van into the yard and stripped off the GTS bits to fit onto a ute which was then resident in Yamba. Byron and a friend came along and saved it from becoming a ute - thanks Byron!
    Last edited by buickzz; 25-02-2014 at 02:30 PM. Reason: add note

That's a great story buikzz. The way your van turned out is tremendous, attention to detail incredible. Owning a new sandman at 19 is very cool, I had to wait till I was 22. Good time's in the 70's.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    That's a great story buikzz. The way your van turned out is tremendous, attention to detail incredible. Owning a new sandman at 19 is very cool, I had to wait till I was 22. Good time's in the 70's.
    Absolutely!

Cruiser
    I shared your link to a mate who loves Sandmans. It looks incredible. He and I are both in love haha

Thanks Dago.
    Nothing wrong with loving a Sandman . . is there?

Thread Information