Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What ever happened to that Burd bloke?

Certainly looks that way. I think he got tyred.
    Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Taily View Post
    Edited post - Nah lets discuss that issue and see what happens. I'm genuinely curious as to what some people think as to why a member (like them) should be spoken to/about in the way that transpired...

Thread re-opened.
    Well as a moderator do you think it was the right thing to do? Seems the bloke ended up banned.
    Last edited by wbute; 17-09-2014 at 09:38 PM.

You are definitely wrong there. Behaving like a troll, abusing people and not following the forum rules is BS.

Banning a member is always the last resort after they have been given multiple opportunities and reminders to follow the forum posting rules in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Well as a moderator do you think it was the right thing to do? Seems the bloke ended up banned.
    You want to do this publicly.... OK!

Oh come on James, do you really think we are all that stupid? You have been the largest whinger about everyone else on here by a country mile and the number of PM's and messages we've recieved from you whinging about that member (and others) is far disproportionate to everyone else. Why is it that everyone else can learn to get along but you can't?

You've been cut more slack than others because you've been around here for a while and (used to) contribute positively. Of late it has been noted you have posted vulgar and harrassing material (vids) that also contained swearing etc in breach of forum rules. Did you get a slap on the wrist for that mummies boy?

I note that you very quickly edited your post when you realised you were in breach of the forum rules by baiting a moderator which is quite unfortunate as I didn't screen shot it this time before quoting it in a report to the Admins. Obviously you haven't got the balls or conviction to really stand behind what you say or mean and wish to hide behind your keyboard.

It doesn't worry me anymore, it is in Blocker's hands now... You got what you really wanted so please James, for everyone's sake, stop whinging...
    Last edited by Taily; 18-09-2014 at 08:45 AM.
    Nunc est bibendum...

Flamenco_not_Flamingo
    Quote Originally Posted by Taily View Post
    You want to do this publicly.... OK!

Oh come on James, do you really think we are all that stupid? You have been the largest whinger about everyone else on here by a country mile and the number of PM's and messages we've recieved from you whinging about that member (and others) is far disproportionate to everyone else. Why is it that everyone else can learn to get along but you can't?

You've been cut more slack than others because you've been around here for a while and (used to) contribute positively. Of late it has been noted you have posted vulgar and harrassing material (vids) that also contained swearing etc in breach of forum rules. Did you get a slap on the wrist for that mummies boy?

I note that you very quickly edited your post when you realised you were in breach of the forum rules by baiting a moderator which is quite unfortunate as I didn't screen shot it this time before quoting it in a report to the Admins. Obviously you haven't got the balls or conviction to really stand behind what you say or mean and wish to hide behind your keyboard.

It doesn't worry me anymore, it is in Blocker's hands now... You got what you really wanted so please James, for everyone's sake, stop whinging...
    Well put and well placed Dave.

I for one appreciate your unbiased and open moderating style and also for me personally, I take some of the lumps I have copped from mods or others, in some you win some you lose point of view
    Last edited by Flamenco_not_Flamingo; 18-09-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Sandman Driver
    Well said ^^^^ All... Listen, Learn & Ask or just leave!!! its easy.

Thread Information