Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G'day I'm Sandvan79

the_sandy
    You look like steve carrel with a blonde Mo wig on buddy. You post a pic of your van or better still a pic of your 3 tags and they will be identified tootsweet. You still haven't mentioned where you are from.

Welcome!

For identification your best option is to post photos of your 3 ID plates, or you could go through this;

http://mysandman.com.au/site/index.p...identification

As a starter to give you a rough guide at what you are looking at.

Sandvan79
    Yeb stopped by the other day and we noticed the seats were totally different looking than his 79. How hard is it to find a nice set if seats? The more I look at this vehicle the more I think I should have passed on it. The wheels are wrong too, I need a set of factory wheels. We pulled the seats and there was a pile if French fries and a condom. Might be a fast food rapists car. Any spare seats out there? How about wheels and caps?

Welcome the site we are getting bigger us Z owners
    on one of the tags should have paint code

the_sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandvan79 View Post
    Yeb stopped by the other day and we noticed the seats were totally different looking than his 79. How hard is it to find a nice set if seats? The more I look at this vehicle the more I think I should have passed on it. The wheels are wrong too, I need a set of factory wheels. We pulled the seats and there was a pile if French fries and a condom. Might be a fast food rapists car. Any spare seats out there? How about wheels and caps?
    You know what mate?

I think your a troll, an imposter. I actually think your a yank. If I was Blocker I would be checking your IP address. Your language sounds like its from Detroit. I think you prefer BURDS.

Prove me wrong "buddy".

as above Hes Back only better looking this time for atroll

Free the Burd! hahhaha

the fella just wants some love. He does post some good pics. Less Spam in a can and more quality ham off the bone Burd. thanks
    BQZ

Thread Information