Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: VF Sandman wagon and ute

Nope. Missed that one. But I did get a black ute though.
    Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

Touche

Warwick Holden

image.jpg

Holden have just announced a second run of surfboards at $620 ea.

Banned
    Holden must have some behind the scenes politics going on. Why else has there been next to no publicity or any real promotion or even information passed onto dealers regarding new Sandmans?
    Clearly people will buy these cars with connections to the past. Makes you wonder if the Yanks pulling the strings don't want Holden to succeed.

Learner Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by wbute View Post
    Holden must have some behind the scenes politics going on. Why else has there been next to no publicity or any real promotion or even information passed onto dealers regarding new Sandmans?
    Clearly people will buy these cars with connections to the past. Makes you wonder if the Yanks pulling the strings don't want Holden to succeed.
    I would say it's as simple as staff training or lack there of as dealerships are individually owned and operated.
    I had one salesman ask if I was after a used Sandman. I said I'll have a one if you got one hanging around.

Car salesmen never cease to amaze me there lucky to even know the brand there selling these days

I went to Holden on the weekend to have a look at the "Insignia" salesman on the day came out and asked if he could help. Yeah mate we would like to see the new Insignia. He looked at me blank. I said your not a Holden salesman? No mate I sell used cars. After collecting his thoughts told me that they had an Astra VXR. Then said we don't have the Insignia yet maybe next week or so.

It's amazing how useless these people are and out of touch Holden staff are right from the very top down to yard walkers.

It's also common place now for dealerships to sell multiple brands and know very little about any of them.

Just have a look at some of the predictions at the front of this thread and see what came true and what didn't. Some of it should now be moved to 'more sandman myths'

Learner Driver
    Called into the Swan Hill Holden dealership about 4 weeks ago after convincing the other half we needed a bigger car. Had my sights set on a sandman wagon for the family. Answer was no chance of getting one they were all pre ordered and sold. Couldn't even provide a sales flyer/broacher. He tried to sell me a pathfinder instead, couldn't get out of there quick enough. The other half still wants an new car. I am trying to convince her we should now put the money into the bel air. (6 seats. Huge boot for the pram.) She's not buying into it.
    Where to form here??????

Quote Originally Posted by Croc View Post
    Called into the Swan Hill Holden dealership about 4 weeks ago after convincing the other half we needed a bigger car. Had my sights set on a sandman wagon for the family. Answer was no chance of getting one they were all pre ordered and sold. Couldn't even provide a sales flyer/broacher. He tried to sell me a pathfinder instead, couldn't get out of there quick enough. The other half still wants an new car. I am trying to convince her we should now put the money into the bel air. (6 seats. Huge boot for the pram.) She's not buying into it.
    Where to form here??????
    Sandman Wagons are still advertised on Carsales.com

Thread Information