Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Club Emblem/logo

Im the same...colours dont bother me at all....but in the charter, you have to stipulate the clubs 'colours'.....we've gone for Red, Orange & Yellow. Most recognisable colours for a Sandman.....those DY3 decals are infamous.....they even rolled over to the 2015 model.

Looks great lads. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Alien DNA View Post
    Im the same...colours dont bother me at all....but in the charter, you have to stipulate the clubs 'colours'.....we've gone for Red, Orange & Yellow. Most recognisable colours for a Sandman.....those DY3 decals are infamous.....they even rolled over to the 2015 model.
    Agree Ivan about the decals being the most recognisable - another good call!

I guess its locked in.....if Hainzy & Dave can put their 2 cents in for final opinion, that'd be great.

Yep looks great guys. I like the colours too. Needs to be nice and bold and I reckon that captures the imagination.

Just another idea, and I don't really know how to explain it or if it would look any good, but just a thought... How about superimposing the ute over the van, so they are different colours, but fit together? So say the outside lines could be two colours but the inside line of the ute would be the single colour? If that makes sense...? Might not work but just thought it would be a nice way to incorporate the ute and van... With of course no mention of the wagonnnnn....

Personally I like the idea of the t shirts and I agree that different colours would be cool. I think polo tops are a bit naff, and every club has them, with a boring logo, like they are some sort of dads army. The sandman is all about the seventies and so are old school t shirts so I reckon they should look cool. Unfortunately lots of us don't fit into tight t shirts as well anymore but we should be able to collectively pull off something!

Can we get them with a packet of Winnie blues sown into the sleeve?

I quite like these two-tone t shirts that were big in the late 70s early 80s...

Last edited by hainzy; 08-04-2015 at 10:00 PM.

Lmao @Winnie blues. .. Gold
    I know what you mean with the Ute & van in one.... I have a crack at it tomorrow..... Might be a bit busy, but I'll have a shot

I'll start a shirt pole thread and everyone can put their opinions across

Thread Information