Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mackay Motor Show 2015

Quote Originally Posted by we wreck xx7s only View Post
    I agree about the brock rubbish and walkinshaw heinous things, but you gotta be the only dude on virtual world that doesn't like an XY
    I just think there over rated. About 10 years ago, we had a White Phase 3 in at my work. The owner DEMANDED that HE put his car cover over it, and all other cars near it be moved outside the workshop. He also kept his compliance plates in a safe. Which is all ok but it was ugly.
    I can't stand FB/EK/EJ/EH/HD/HR either. Whilst I can appreciate the work the owners put into them, I'll just walk straight past them at Car Shows.
    Having said that, i'd own a XA/XB/XC Coupe or an XE ESP.
    It's just the VK Brocks, the rest are ok.
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Thats why the Brocks are worth the most
    overrated maybe not were a great race and road car to drive compared to any H series Holden ever made
    you dont like EHs

Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    you dont like EHs
    Nope. Even bought one to do as a drag car (Was an ex Appendix J Race Car) and started to make a flip front, but got rid of it as I never liked it.
    Had no appeal.
    BO6 = Rarer then a Sandman

Quote Originally Posted by agr071 View Post
    I just think there over rated. About 10 years ago, we had a White Phase 3 in at my work. The owner DEMANDED that HE put his car cover over it, and all other cars near it be moved outside the workshop. He also kept his compliance plates in a safe. Which is all ok but it was ugly.
    I can't stand FB/EK/EJ/EH/HD/HR either. Whilst I can appreciate the work the owners put into them, I'll just walk straight past them at Car Shows.
    Having said that, i'd own a XA/XB/XC Coupe or an XE ESP.
    It's just the VK Brocks, the rest are ok.
    they are over rated and overpriced I reckon, but still tuff as nails, but having said that, so are most of our so called muscle cars, like look at a torana, like who they trying to kid??? or a shocking commodore with a spoiler amd plastic flares?? or a 350HQ??? as much as I love them, far from muscle and I agree with you on most holden models, nothing for me as well. I do one better, don't even go to shows.

- - - Updated - - -

ohh and 1 more about GTHO owners, most are strokers like the torana guys, and ya gotta be ethnic greek to like a commodore with a bit of scribble on the glovebox by some dude that drove around in circles

Wow, sure you didn't miss anyone with that spray. Im sure there are plenty of people out there who think panelvans are heaps of shit to!!

I hope you aren't referring to Peter perfect??
    Last edited by jason.ruff; 11-05-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Flamenco_not_Flamingo
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.ruff View Post
    Wow, sure you didn't miss anyone with that spray. Im sure there are plenty of people out there who think panelvans are heaps of shit to!!

I don't want you to feel left out Jason, its "too" not "to". lmao

I get what your saying, I don't have a narrow view of cars, I'm not 8 years old, I don't need or have a tribal brand, I love them all, if they are cool they are cool, even though lets say my daddy only bought Holdens.

Hate the dumbness of narrowness.

For the record, I have owned over 70 cars, cheers.
    Last edited by Flamenco_not_Flamingo; 11-05-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Im glad we are all different. but at the end of the day we have more in common, we all like old cars. If people didn't like these models they would all end up in the scrap bin.

Hmm, well that's just about covered most car's, and the driver that a lot of people worship. Well said Jason, we love car's, utes and vans.
    Last edited by Robbo; 11-05-2015 at 09:11 PM.
    "Proud To Be An Old Fart".

Quote Originally Posted by Flamenco_not_Flamingo View Post
    I don't want you to feel left out Jason, its "too" not "to". lmao

I get what your saying, I don't have a narrow view of cars, I'm not 8 years old, I don't need or have a tribal brand, I love them all, if they are cool they are cool, even though lets say my daddy only bought Holdens.

Hate the dumbness of narrowness.

For the record, I have owned over 70 cars, cheers.

I agree mate. I like most cars and have owned some nice Fords in the day. But some people are narrow minded, akin to voting the same way all your life just because.
    Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by we wreck xx7s only View Post
    they are over rated and overpriced I reckon, but still tuff as nails, but having said that, so are most of our so called muscle cars, like look at a torana, like who they trying to kid??? or a shocking commodore with a spoiler amd plastic flares?? or a 350HQ??? as much as I love them, far from muscle and I agree with you on most holden models, nothing for me as well. I do one better, don't even go to shows.

- - - Updated - - -

ohh and 1 more about GTHO owners, most are strokers like the torana guys, and ya gotta be ethnic greek to like a commodore with a bit of scribble on the glovebox by some dude that drove around in circles
    Gee i dont know what to say
    without getting banned

Thread Information