Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mackay Motor Show 2015

Quote Originally Posted by No van man View Post
    Legend mate, thanks for your help.
    I used my missus' camera, it's a great camera but even after the pic's have been resized there are still about 200+ KB.
    This is a bit of a problem when you put a heap of pics up. Might have to go back to using my phone/camera.
    Gaz there is a big difference to resizing and resizing to a target file size. The easiest way to batch your images to a target size is to use this software.
    It is called KissMyImage www.kissmyimage.com Try it! The free version leaves a small watermark but with a license for a small fee this can be removed if you so desire.

Thanks mate, I'll give it a go.

Flamenco_not_Flamingo
    Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo View Post
    Gaz there is a big difference to resizing and resizing to a target file size. The easiest way to batch your images to a target size is to use this software.
    It is called KissMyImage www.kissmyimage.com Try it! The free version leaves a small watermark but with a license for a small fee this can be removed if you so desire.
    Just adding to this, I just use the "Paint" program that comes with Windows in Accessories, real easy:- Click Edit, click resize, set to pixels, enter your pixel size, it will tell you how big it is,rename, save.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamenco_not_Flamingo View Post
    Just adding to this, I just use the "Paint" program that comes with Windows in Accessories, real easy:- Click Edit, click resize, set to pixels, enter your pixel size, it will tell you how big it is,rename, save.
    Yeah all paint/photo programs can resize and give you what the file size will/can be. The major difference with KissMyImage and that you tell it how large the file is allowed to be in weight (kb).
    You tell it say 900x720px and 150kb max (each) it will batch your complete folder to meet that rule (or whatever size you feel is correct). As far as I know this is the only program that can do this.

Thread Information