Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WANTED - HX or HZ Original Sandman Van

I don't want to add any oxygen to this so I'll try to tread carefully. GBTB came out to have a look at my van but I already had an offer subject to finance. He was very thorough and came back wih his mechanic for another look and put up a reasonable offer as is, should the first guys finance fall through. He's carefull as is his right. There really is no point getiing worked up about this - sellers look for value, buyers look for bargains. Honestly I have more of a problem with people who take advantage of others lack of knowledge to secure a bargain and then brag about it - that my personal beef and I try not to inflict it on others. Its pointless arguing opinions because everyone is right and we don't all have to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Would it (Madeira Red) be worth more if it was windowless from factory?
    Quote Originally Posted by stickthis View Post
    They all were James. Just many had windows fitted at the dealer. I myself don't believe that it would affect the value as they did a BRILLIANT job of filling them in.
    That is not correct Jason. Jennie's Madeira Red Sandman was a factory windowed van..... HQ to WB panelvan's were available from the factory with side windows fitted. There are also a lot of vans with aftermarket windows fitted (dealer or others) but it is quite easy to tell the difference unless the dealer supplied factory glass to their fitters.

Good luck with your search GBTB, you'll find what you are after sooner or later....

Learner Driver
    Hi Administrator,

Please archive this thread.
    No longer required.
    Thanks
    GBTB Van

Thread Information