Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HJ Sandman ute for sale

Banned
    Probably shouldn't call him that as HJ Sandman was available as a Kingswood complete with the vertical Kingswood B pillar stainless trim. It was HX and HZ that was not available as a Kingswood.

Cruiser
    I didn't know that thanks but really if your selling some thing and you cant get through that pees me off and at least return my call cheers rocky

Banned
    Yeah that's annoying for sure.

that ute has been on the market at least 3 other times in the last 2 or more years. he had it at 35k to start with
    BQZ

Maybe he is just testing the waters who knows

Maybe his wife has told him to sell it so he's put up an ad to appease her but isn't really trying. If you really wanted to sell it I reckon you'd put a little more effort into the photos and description.

Cruiser
    that's true I would have not ringing again just got back from panel shop hasent started my ute yet want be this year id say but that's ok waited this long whats a couple more months

Well my HJ sandman ute (which has letter of authenticity) is on a Kingswood base has the vertical chrome moulding so I challenge that. The only way to be sure it's a genuine sandman is to get all the numbers off the chassis and the plates and get it verified through holden. When I did mine they confirmed the build date and which dealer ordered it.
    Fred

OK, maybe I should have looked at the photos first! The HJ model sandman was optional as Belmont or Kingswood up to October 1975. From that time on, ALL sandmans were. Built on the Belmont only. This is advertised as 1976 so should be Belmont therefore no chrome on gutters or vertical.
    Fred

Quote Originally Posted by HJsandman75 View Post
    OK, maybe I should have looked at the photos first! The HJ model sandman was optional as Belmont or Kingswood up to October 1975. From that time on, ALL sandmans were. Built on the Belmont only. This is advertised as 1976 so should be Belmont therefore no chrome on gutters or vertical.
    Fred
    Is it a fact that no sandman kingswood utes were built after 10/75? I know they are scarce, which let some to speculate that they don't exist, but I was not sure that was confirmed? In fact I'm pretty sure I saw a sandman Kingswood ute recently that was early 76, but I'll have to see if I can find some more info on that. Steve

Thread Information