Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum Changes - User Registration

Quote Originally Posted by davegmh View Post
    I hope this forum still has plenty of 'posting' members left in 13 days time.
    I'm sorry dave but this is what it has come to. A couple individuals causing significant disturbance to members and the forum, a team of 3 people are trying to read every post on the forum to make sure people are behaving.

At the end of the day it is up to regular forum members to report inappropriate forum posts so that they can be removed quickly
    Not reply to inane and stupid posts (do not give them the oxygen to post)

It was a good prompt - my registered email was a gmail one I closed several years ago.

ihatecats
    Isn't there a IP tracker built into the forum? mine does, in looks for multiples, one click I delete them all I just had a Aussie sign up, maybe its Vombil lol I havent approved him yet

I have business email with gmail and private one with BigPond which do I have to use

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy View Post
    I have business email with gmail and private one with BigPond which do I have to use
    Hi Beachy you would need to use the bigpond account. Just enter the email address in the settings > email & password section.

It will not change anything about the way you use the forums.

Cruiser
    I'm thinking Blocker, that due to the nature of this website, the age group is 50+ and therefor most of us are technology handicapped. I think you might be pushing a peanut up hill with your nose. My plan is to see what happens in 2 weeks then work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatecats View Post
    Isn't there a IP tracker built into the forum? mine does, in looks for multiples, one click I delete them all I just had a Aussie sign up, maybe its Vombil lol I havent approved him yet
    hahah not me dude. i'm getting a little over cars/projects. might get into something cleaner and more therapeutic like... candle making?
    BQZ

Quote Originally Posted by Vombil View Post
    hahah not me dude. i'm getting a little over cars/projects. might get into something cleaner and more therapeutic like... candle making?
    Yeah sure

Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I'm thinking Blocker, that due to the nature of this website, the age group is 50+ and therefor most of us are technology handicapped. I think you might be pushing a peanut up hill with your nose. My plan is to see what happens in 2 weeks then work it out.
    Wasn't too hard ,I finally got it done after a couple of attempts!! All my fault though ,but it was easy for me as I have an email for work but next resort was finding out my big pond email they gave me when I signed up for Internet years ago

Just a test reply as I changed my email and then couldn't post anything.

Seems to be sorted now.

Thanks, Blocker.

Thread Information