Quote Originally Posted by Vombil View Post

Washers - I WILL BUY NEW PUMP & TRY

Horn - HORN DID WORK - THEN JUST STOPPED WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET REVERSE LIGHTS AND OTHER THINGS WORKING.

Heater Fan = - FAN ITSELF WORKS - THERE IS NO POWER TO SWITCH. WHERE IS THE RESISTOR LOCATED ON WB? NOTHING I CAN SEE ANYWHERE.

Temp Gauge - MAY have gauge issue. If you put the wire to earth, what does the gauge do.

Oil Sender - YES, IDIOT LIGHT

HANDBRAKE DUMMY LIGHT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL>

I noticed that with brake pedal depressed and engine running there was only 10-11 V going to brake lights at rear of a-pillar harness connecting point. All fuses are getting 12.5-14V with engine running (exceptions are the two on the bottom left of the fuse board).
Using your multimeter, put the probes into the washer pump wires. Press the washer button and it should show 12v. If it does you have a pump issue.

Using your multimeter, put the red probe into the horn wire and black on earth. Press horn and it should show 12v. If it does you have a horn or earth issue.

There is usually a fuse marked HEATER. Check the ACTUAL contacts infuse box (not just fuse) because if fuse is dirty, it'll show power on the fuse but NOT on the contact in the fuse box.

For the oil and Handbrake lights, they will have a power going to the globe and the wire has to be earthed to make them work. If you use your multimeter , the wire on sender and handbrake button will have 12v. If not check at the globes.

How did you end up with the blinkers and reverse lights?
(Would be heaps easier if I lived closer because this could be sorted in possibly an hour or 2)