Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South Coast Nationals 2015

South Coast Nationals 2015

For those that may be interested, on November 28 and 29 is the rescheduled event that was washed out earlier this year. It's a good country style show with a mix of cars and motorcycles. It's held at Moruya high school with a show and shine on the Saturday and a swap meet and more informal show on the Sunday.

It's very casual and family oriented with lot's to look at and plenty of traders there with car related goodies for sale.

Entries are taken up to the Saturday morning at the venue.

It's well worth a visit if you have a free weekend. Donna and I will be there with my new HZ Sandman and Donna's LC Torana.
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

DSC03497.JPGDSC03514.JPGDSC03517.JPGDSC03523.JPGDSC03538.JPGDSC03553.JPGDSC03492.JPGDSC03516.JPGDSC03518.JPGA few pics from the show. Top van was the blue HG, runner up was the orange HZ? with GTS guards and a broken front spoiler..... The HQ van is my friend Wayne Marshals' and it won top unfinished. Top overall was Waynes' immaculate HotRod. The black Hatchback Torana was unbelievable and Mad Max put in an appearance....
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Yeah that black hatch is pretty stunning

- - - Updated - - -

Seen it a few times at shows

DSC03502.JPGDSC03498.JPGDSC03526.JPGDSC03509.JPGDSC03512.JPGDSC03535.JPGDSC03574.JPGDSC03577.JPGDSC03579.JPGMore....

- - - Updated - - -

I was joking with him about buying it and he told me he was offered $160,000 for it at Motorex and he knocked it back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valencia View Post
    Yeah that black hatch is pretty stunning

- - - Updated - - -

Seen it a few times at shows

Sweet pics Rob, thanks for sharing!
    Nunc est bibendum...

That Charger is a rare thing, looks to be an original E55 (340) . Would be one of about 40 originally in that colour. What's the number plate on it? just a show one or historical plate from another state?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandaro View Post
    That Charger is a rare thing, looks to be an original E55 (340) . Would be one of about 40 originally in that colour. What's the number plate on it? just a show one or historical plate from another state?
    Yep, it was a genuine E55. Not sure about the plate. Talked to the owner for a while about it.... I had a mate back in the 80's that collected E55's and had 4 at one time including one in this colour (limelight I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Sandaro View Post
    ACT historic plate.

I'm liking the Sandman Van trailers..... Hmmmmm

Me too, but how could you cut up a van????

Thread Information