Thread: Darwin Sandy stolen

Darwin Sandy stolen

Just watched this on the news, couldn't have been the usual suspects as it wasn't "traditionally"burnt

http://www.hot100fm.com.au/2016-01-13-02-21-06/sandman

image.jpeg
    Last edited by juzanobody; 28-03-2016 at 11:23 PM.

Heaven forbit, 'Jeni N Sophie' have already commenced a gofundme page through Facebook. Girls were pretty quick!

Someone has already mentioned insurance will cover it, as I am sure it will. =Facebook=.

" Also be on the look out for anyone suspicious handing out iced coffees or maccas vouchers..." =Facebook=

No mention of Police lifting prints, plates are still attached and in pretty good (Ney driveable) condition.

Smacks of advertising to me.

No mention of Police lifting prints, plates are still attached and in pretty good (Ney driveable) condition.
    .[/QUOTE]

I don't Facebook, but the Tv news was strange with people all over it & putting wheels back on, then a copper lookin' in thru the window?, probably just the magic of tv editing but can't see much fingerprint dust.
    I don't think anything Holden was taken.
    Despite the radio station's home page stating it's not an original, the Nt news still doe's(?) it's greatest "Unique" work. If only it turns out that a croc stole it!

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northe...db2875c83025e3
    Last edited by juzanobody; 29-03-2016 at 11:38 AM.

I'm with you there, I don't facebook at all just looked at Hot 100 website and it is linked.

Phew, lucky the baddies didn't know what they were onto, what with the taxi dash, home made centre console and not to mention that bench seat. WTH.

they were onto a poverty pack Holden and knew... hence why they left it for dead and didnt rebirth it
    BQZ

I reckon they were ever only after the gear they did take.

Bet they are kicking themselves they didn't grab that seat though. Its a beuty.

the trim on the seat is VU s-pac vintage huh
    BQZ

Thread Information