Thread: 350 11QU Stamping

350 11QU Stamping

Hi all sorry if this has been hashed out before but chasing some pics of the stamping on an 11QU 350 engine (or other GMH 350's). I don't want the full engine number just the prefix. I believe the 11QU may have been crooked or slanted or other. I just need to verify a 350 engine I am looking at. Thanks

11QU Would be out of a HQ Statesman.
    All Statesman's use the 11 prefix and yes it was common for the 11 to be unevenly spaced and even on a slight angle (both "1" could even be on different angles).
    Just like they were done by hand.

Did you have any pics to pm me some examples?. Thnx.

Someone might PM you. but as a rule most people won't post engine numbers for obvious reasons. Check old school engine builders in your area they should have some 11QU blocks. You can find most things on the inter web but engine numbers is not one of them. Not questioning your motives just saying, its a bit like PIN numbers.

In my first post I clearly stated I don't want engine numbers just the prefix. Nothing has changed.

P Plater
    Why don't YOU post a picture of the engine number prefix of the engine your considering.

I'm sure the good folk here will be able to give you an indication if it looks legit (if you don't have it, any legitimate seller would SMS or email you a photo of them he engine number)

I don't have one at this stage but have sighted it.

Thread Information