Thread: Selling my HZ Sandman. 350 Chev, Turbo 350.

Learner Driver

Selling my HZ Sandman. 350 Chev, Turbo 350.

other pics too big, will compress and post later tonightIMG_2148_cr.jpgIMG_2149_cr.jpgIMG_2150_cr.jpgCapture.JPGFor Sale
    Genuine HZ Sandman. 350 Chev built and dedicated for LPG with Gas Research throttle body, Easy to remove LPG and go back to petrol. Turbo 350 trans. Had 9inch in it but i needed it elsewhere.
    I bought car from a friend 2 yrs ago and its been in shed since then. it was defected 8yrs ago for LPG tank out of date and remote mounted battery. Im told its been started a few times back in the day but has not been started for a few years now due to empty gas tank.
    Car will be sold as is with no rego plates or RWC. Currently has no diff fitted but i will bolt a 10 Bolt Salisbury in it this weekend so its a roller (diff fitment will be only enough to allow vehicle to be moved, may need finishing) There is no tailshaft OR GTS mirrors, Car is complete apart nfrom that with GTS dash and steering wheel. Original seats, re-done in a verey ugly cloth. original door cards although there has been molded speaker boxes added.
    RHS gutter has rust from front to rear and is the worst part of the car. can see all in pics. i will be listing car on ebay on Friday to auction over weekend. i am open to offers prior to this. No time wasters. Stupid offers will be ignored. Car is in Adelaide and buyer will have to arrange transport. im a motivated seller and need the car sold this weekend but i wont give it away. i will try to answer any questions but im far fgrom a Sandman guru. iwill update this post as i think of anythin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by boxhead; 03-06-2016 at 12:46 AM.

PM sent
    BQZ

Learner Driver
    Still for sale ?

Original post is from June 2016....try sending a PM

Thread Information