Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Majestic Vanners Van In....

Majestic Vanners Van-in

MAJESTIC VANNERS ENTRY FORM
    Here'sthe link to download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hig5nuhaie...0Form.pdf?dl=0
    Regards
    Neil & Cherone

So my and Donna's entry is in.... Who else is going?
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

we will be there Rob my entry is in just tinkering with my van ready for the trip looking forward to catching up again lm looking forward to the cruise lm glad you will be part of it last year was unbeleivable l give you call soon

Quote Originally Posted by sandman 78 View Post
    we will be there Rob my entry is in just tinkering with my van ready for the trip looking forward to catching up again lm looking forward to the cruise lm glad you will be part of it last year was unbeleivable l give you call soon
    Getting excited now.... 37 years since I've been to a van show and it's going to be great to meet everyone face to face that I've been talking to on here and MV.
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

We are going, and am looking forward to going on a run to Historic Beechworth, I just hope the weather is good to us, as its been so wet lately.
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Yep the beechworth run should be good dont know what the pub is like but l know the bakery is preety good
    is the PLAYER going to be driven from parks ? and down the dusty track to camp dont we love it as we keep going back every year looking forward to seeing you guys there as usewell

Where is the actual campsite/ headquarters? There's nothing on the entry form except Hovell tree park and that looks like a public park in the middle of town....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post
    Where is the actual campsite/ headquarters? There's nothing on the entry form except Hovell tree park and that looks like a public park in the middle of town....
    Camping: Camping at a local club house grounds, located on the right on the Weir/Hume Dam.

Straight off the promotional flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Innuendo View Post
    Camping: Camping at a local club house grounds, located on the right on the Weir/Hume Dam.

Straight off the promotional flyer.
    It might be right off the flyer, but it doesn't say WHAT club and where on the Hume Weir.... I've never been there before.
    An address would help...

Anyway, thanks to Graham Sandman 78 for the phone call to fill me in.

To easy Rob anything else you wanna know just ask me

Thread Information