Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Majestic Vanners Van In....

Here is a link for directions to the club grounds..
    ...https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/co...jxTY/file?dl=1
    The date is old but it's in the same place ..
    Regards
    Neil & Cherone

Thanks... It looks to be not too far from the motel we are staying at...
    We'll be following you anyway, it's just that I like to have a picture in my mind of where I'm going.
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Was an awesome weekend despite the rain. The show n shine was so hot I got sun burned. Great vans great friends
    HZ Jasmine Yellow Windowless Sandman, now being driven everywhere and is finished!
    HZ Madeira Red Windowless sandman now Sold to Bigrob
    HX Mandarin Red Sandman Ute finished, and club registered
    1979 HZ malachite windowless van with 308 5spd, all chromed up and shiny finished and named "The Player"
    Married to RodneyHZ253

Quote Originally Posted by jennie285 View Post
    Was an awesome weekend despite the rain. The show n shine was so hot I got sun burned. Great vans great friends
    Yep l always is a great weekend took alot cleaning for show day looking forward next year hey Rod did you take your gumgoots back to bunningings for a refund l noticed you still had the tag on the boots cya next year l have made my mind up not going to nats gunna do some changes to the van

Quote Originally Posted by sandman 78 View Post
    Yep l always is a great weekend took alot cleaning for show day looking forward next year hey Rod did you take your gumgoots back to bunningings for a refund l noticed you still had the tag on the boots cya next year l have made my mind up not going to nats gunna do some changes to the van
    Congrats on your trophies mate, sorry we didn't get there..... We left on Saturday morning and only got about a half hour down the road when the clutch started slipping on a long drag up a hill. I reluctantly turned around and went back home and the clutch let go as I turned into my street!
    Spent a load on entries and T shirts and accommodation deposit and it all came to nothing....
    Vans.... This is the 2nd time round the block, 40 years later! talk about turning back the clock!

Were you towing the Sandman?

No, driving it.

Bugger!!

It's fixed now... I chucked another clutch and pressure plate in the other day.

If it's fine in the morning I'll take it on the club run for a blast.

Does anyone have a pic of the T shirt? Obviously we didn't get there to collect ours but I'd like to see what we missed out on.

Thread Information